Leovegas vip level.

LordRimley

Mate I've been locked out of my leovegas account for like half a month now, their customer support isn't the greatest, its a back and forth with the verification team. They ask me to send documents, I try and I need to be logged into upload documents through the program, I ask to unlock my account to get verified, they send me the automated email thing to the upload link which requires that I log in, I'll be looking like old man Merkel by the time I'm verified. Doesn't really help that live chat is always down as well ?

5 hours ago, SwallRatchet said:

Mate I've been locked out of my leovegas account for like half a month now, their customer support isn't the greatest, its a back and forth with the verification team. They ask me to send documents, I try and I need to be logged into upload documents through the program, I ask to unlock my account to get verified, they send me the automated email thing to the upload link which requires that I log in, I'll be looking like old man Merkel by the time I'm verified. Doesn't really help that live chat is always down as well ?

Wow, thats bad, when i sent in verification documents i swear it took like 15 minutes after i contacted chat and asked them to verify the documents! 

Archived