[GIVEAWAY] Tombstone by NoLimitCity

Skylined87

image.png

And we’re back with another promotion. This time by NoLimitCity and LeoVegas.

So what’s in it for you? Let’s see...

What do I need to do?

Post your best real money win screenshot on Tombstone video slot on LeoVegas.

There are prizes attached to certain achievements:

1st - Get a 1000x or higher win
2nd - Get all wilds (on reels 2,3,4) in the base game
3rd - Get the bounty spins
4th - Get minimum 20x multiplier in the Gunslinger free spins (multiplier on the top right)
5th - Get all 3 locked wilds in the Justice spins

So what are the prizes?

1st achievement: 1000€ cash
2nd achievement: 800€ cash
3rd achievement: 600€ cash
4th achievement: 250€ cash
5th achievement: 150€ cash

In addition to that, we’ll raffle away *100 extra spins each for 5 people who submitted any screenshot.

IMPORTANT!
For each prize there will be a random draw between all of the participants for the respective prize (example: multiple entries of 1000x+ wins - only one person wins via a random draw)

Promotion lasts from 3rd May 2019 - 10th May 2019. Only screenshots from this period will count towards entry.

Good luck to everyone!

Terms and Conditions:

- You can submit multiple screenshots for multiple achievements, however only 1 screenshot will count as entry for the draw for each achievement.
- 1 winner per prize only
- Screenshots must be in real money mode on LeoVegas
- Winners will be announced at the end of the promotion
- Prizes will be credited at the end of the promotion on your LeoVegas account in 3 working days
- *Extra spins come 35x wagering requirements
- LeoVegas full T&C apply https://www.leovegas.com/en-row/terms
- This giveaway might be subject to change at any time
- 18+, www.begambleaware.org
- This promotion is subject to change at any time
- Swedish players get wager free extra spins

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All 3 locked wilds during the justice spins for a nice 295x ;) Now i can go and try to get the 1000x hit :P 

Is it possible for me to be entered in multiple of the achievement raffles? (assuming i'm able to get multiple of the achievements completed). I understand that i'd still be able to win only one of them, just wondering if i could give myself a chance at the 1000x one aswell. @Skylined87

130582628_Schermopname(10).thumb.png.99120b75a091bf668492a40f07b80b21.png1526793291_Schermopname(11).thumb.png.35982313af2b1eb5c1a2441d61e6fd52.png

3 minutes ago, scribblebibbles said:

All 3 locked wilds during the justice spins for a nice 295x ;) Now i can go and try to get the 1000x hit :P 

Is it possible for me to be entered in multiple of the achievement raffles? (assuming i'm able to get multiple of the achievements completed). I understand that i'd still be able to win only one of them, just wondering if i could give myself a chance at the 1000x one aswell. @Skylined87

Yes @scribblebibbles, you can take a shot for any achievement, but you can only win one if you're lucky enough to be picked as a winner :)

1 minute ago, brawlbats1 said:

I thought it was about this achievement : "4th - Get minimum 20x multiplier in the Gunslinger free spins"

I only see 17x on the image.

Ah yes, correct. Then it's only 17x and the screenshot won't count :) 

Just now, scribblebibbles said:

Oh, i got the idea of what the x20 multiplier meant wrong, my bad haha. I didn't realize it was about the multiplier in the free spins. (I thought it was about the win multiplier)

It says in first post - Get minimum 20x multiplier in the Gunslinger free spins (multiplier on the top right) - added additional info in the brackets so people won't confuse anymore :)

A couple of questions, can 1 screenshot count for two of the achievements? For example I get the bounty spins and win 1500x,I participate in 1 or 2 of the random draws? Also is it just wins during the promotional period that counts? Thanks in advance for the answer :)

3 hours ago, SNcA said:

A couple of questions, can 1 screenshot count for two of the achievements? For example I get the bounty spins and win 1500x,I participate in 1 or 2 of the random draws? Also is it just wins during the promotional period that counts? Thanks in advance for the answer :)

Good question - I think it'd be fair to have them separate for each achievements - either bounty spins or 1000x+.
Only wins during promotional period count, yes.

Wellp, after going over 2300 spins (yes i actually went into my leovegas history and counted until i got tired of counting) on this game and not getting the bounty spins even once i think it's time for me to give up on trying to get them lol. Definitely a volatile game, and i do like the features. Might actually come back and give it another go later cause i really do want to see the bounty spins tbh. At least i was lucky enough to get 1 of the 5 achievements done at least lolol

On 03/05/2019 at 21:48, scribblebibbles said:

Wellp, after going over 2300 spins (yes i actually went into my leovegas history and counted until i got tired of counting) on this game and not getting the bounty spins even once i think it's time for me to give up on trying to get them lol. Definitely a volatile game, and i do like the features. Might actually come back and give it another go later cause i really do want to see the bounty spins tbh. At least i was lucky enough to get 1 of the 5 achievements done at least lolol

I'm 25 000 spins without the bounty spins so far.

Considering their potential I don't expect to see them any time soon.

Archived