Dead Or Alive 2

Seasick Steve

So Today Calzone gave me 50 spins at 9p on the New slot. I won a couple of quid max not much from them, carried on same stake after with the small amount I just got and hit the bonus. I opted for the high volatility option mainly because I had nothing to lose didn’t deposit any money so why not. Ended up hitting a wild line with two x2 wilds LoL. Never come close to a wild line on the old game. Hindsight is killing me about the stake size.

E745996C-7261-4EC1-9C7F-9A5773561E57.png

Sick one, i had to be exact 27 DoA bonuses today none of them payed more them 40€ kinda tilted asf....game is absolutley amazing but kinda rip when 27 bonuses give u nothing, train heist on fucking 43× and nothing connects really?? ?? and lots of no wild to be seen just a truck full of dead spins for me...still cant believe that in 27 i get not a single big hit...

7 hours ago, Modnationx said:

Sick one, i had to be exact 27 DoA bonuses today none of them payed more them 40€ kinda tilted asf....game is absolutley amazing but kinda rip when 27 bonuses give u nothing, train heist on fucking 43× and nothing connects really?? ?? and lots of no wild to be seen just a truck full of dead spins for me...still cant believe that in 27 i get not a single big hit...

This sounds like the last few years of me playing the old version of the game. I could not believe it hit Sod’s law it wasn’t my usual stake size but I’m not greedy. To be honest it’s going to be difficult for me to play this game again already after only 1 day. After that hit the likely hood I will ever top it is slim. Hope your luck changes.

4 hours ago, Seasick Steve said:

This sounds like the last few years of me playing the old version of the game. I could not believe it hit Sod’s law it wasn’t my usual stake size but I’m not greedy. To be honest it’s going to be difficult for me to play this game again already after only 1 day. After that hit the likely hood I will ever top it is slim. Hope your luck changes.

I never had any luck in the bonus runs in the old version, tho i got 5 scatters once that payed 2250€ but never saw wilds always 1 - 3 wilds scattered around the screen that never really connected...i hope my luck change soon too.

I saw that finish old guy win 22,000€ 5scatters in doa2 on 9€ bet...these big streamers always win big.

3 hours ago, dankmanc said:

First ever bonus on this game and I hit 1215x! I was one off a triple 2x wildline in two places which is a bit gutting, but hey, can't complain..

58704234_2128520817265127_5454122361521438720_n.jpg

Nice hit all the same mate, yeah I had 5 extra spins all with wildline and two x2 wilds just had to sit back and enjoy. Nice one 

5 hours ago, senor_burrito_from_ita said:

Near to 7800x!! WOW what a hit man with that stake!!!

Congratz and ofc enjoy it!!! ?

That’s mental I was trying to work out the maths. All that and I didn’t even need to deposit. I only had 48 quid wagering after my win. Went on Tiki Tumble got bonus at £2, paid £300 so they gave me £992 in the end free money lol

Archived