MONOPOLY LIVE SCAMMED US LIVE

23 minutes ago, SwallRatchet said:

I love the amount of people "reeeeing" and calling it a "scam" when if that bounced back from a 1 or 2 onto the 4 rolls, no one would bat an eye.

It did happen from a 2 back to chance field and nobody made videos and said it rigged.

no problem ok GIF

It looks to me like the flapper has come loose and lost resistance in one direction and not the other, could happen if the flapper was nudged and restuck a few degrees off centre. It would spin forever one and a bit less then usual the other and when spinning in the opposite direction it pinging back from one number would enough to allow it to roll into the previous number as there is little resistance in that direction.

I trust evolution, but this diminishes my faith in their ability to maintain their games. There should have sirens blaring whenever any part of the mechanism deviates from where it should be. If they are limited by legislation as to what tech they can have physically attached to the wheel then have lasers bouncing off mirrors attached to the crucial parts of the wheel, Cant be to difficult to find solutions considering the monies involved.

Once upon a time, I tried telling people https://www.bureauveritas.com/wps/wcm/connect/bv_com/group and https://gaminglabs.com/ , but then some fuck started selling these lovely things called Electro Deflecto Unisex "Tin" Foil Hat One Size on Amazon. 

Currently unavailable. 
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
  • 100% Aluminum Foil
  • Designed with the shiny side facing out for maximum reflection/deflection
  • Packaged Flat. Just pull open and wear.
  • One size fits all. Made large and can easily be resized by scrunching foil to fit.
  • Each hat is handmade and unique. Expect some variance from the pictures

Im so tired to see people scream scam and scam and rigged for streamers and fake everything for so many years, just stop gambling if you cant handle the whole fuzz.

There is nothing dodgy going on, just very very infuriating that they let the flapper wear out so long that it could actually bounce a field back. OH yea and the one where it spins forever, thats because flapper broke as u can obviously see

12 minutes ago, Slotter said:

How u get more energy out of a spring than you put into?

You don't, but that isn't what happened here. There are 2 springs, one for the flapper going left and one for the flapper going right. All that needed to happen here was more energy going in to one that was required to go past the other.

I.E, one spring is not as strong (or is worn down) and so the force from the other was enough to reverse the wheel past the busted spring.

If its a spring, sunk into a circular hole on each side to hold it in place, it could snag on a compression and not fully re-extend, causing the flapper to be slightly off-centre in 1 direction which would reduce its drag in one direction and increase it in the other direction.

All the big wheels I've worked with in a live setting don't have springs. I see how they could be utilised and maybe in higher-end equipment subjected to constant use they might make more sense. Seems a bit over-complicated though, the less moving parts the better.

On 26/04/2019 at 12:28, Slotspinner said:

Im so tired to see people scream scam and scam and rigged for streamers and fake everything for so many years, just stop gambling if you cant handle the whole fuzz.

There is nothing dodgy going on, just very very infuriating that they let the flapper wear out so long that it could actually bounce a field back. OH yea and the one where it spins forever, thats because flapper broke as u can obviously see

Ok, then please explain the video where the wheel just spins and does not stop. There are a few of those online. The only logical explanation is that it is indeed fitted with some kind of motor. 

Just now, Ziggy said:

Ok, then please explain the video where the wheel just spins and does not stop. There are a few of those online. The only logical explanation is that it is indeed fitted with some kind of motor. 

flapper broken, no resistance given to the wheel, wheel spins for very long but not forever, its a 300KG wheel spinning. If you give no stopping resistance to that it spins really really really long

Just now, Slotspinner said:

flapper broken, no resistance given to the wheel, wheel spins for very long but not forever, its a 300KG wheel spinning. If you give no stopping resistance to that it spins really really really long

I just sometimes wish it got broken and started landing on the desired '4 roll' spots. Never happens. Anyway, might be what you are saying is true. 

1 minute ago, Ziggy said:

I just sometimes wish it got broken and started landing on the desired '4 roll' spots. Never happens. Anyway, might be what you are saying is true. 

A couple of days before the same 'spring back' thing happened and it landed on a Chance.

You can't say 'Never happens' when it's such a rare occurrence for the thing to be broken in the first place. If you're upset that the two or three times it's been broken it's never landed on a 4 roll then you need to learn a bit more about statistics ?

• 1 month later...
Guest Slotter
On 30/04/2019 at 12:06, Ziggy said:

? same

Just now, Slotter said:

had 2 rolls but they respin lol

so the flapper hit the 2 rolls(not stuck between numbers etc) and they just respined without givin you bonus? Really now? Thats why the closed it?

Guest Slotter

yes flapper stop on 2 rolls, normal spin nothing special than we wait a few minutes he respin the wheel (result: 1) than game was unavailable for 15 minutes now back, chat insane.

mate, you wont get back those 2 rolls. BUT i think they will start now givin out rolls out of the blue. Dont listen to streamers bout how everything good is. i mean come on..

Archived