Vikings Go Berzerk - RTP with Ragemeter

Meowmeow

Hey,

Generally I don't find cold slots very suspicious, and assume it's just part of the volatility you'd expect. However, I've been a bit dumbfounded by a recent run on Vikings Go Berzerk. Let's say: If you build up rage on a high bet through a rage boost, I assume the RTP in the long run would be higher then 100% if playing on a minimum bet later and then get berzerk bonuses on the average value (I'm not sure the % on a boost, but let's say it's 25%, then if you get one on €10, and the berzerk spins would then be at €2.5(+small value from other spins))? This assumption has led me to play close to a thousand spins on the minimum bet, in order to cash in some decently valued free spins. However, through those hundreds upon hundreds of spins, I've built up perhaps 20% rage in total across all 4 characters (5% on average), so still very, very far away from triggering anything. Just in case I haven't gotten a single round of free spins either, and running below 50% rtp. It could be I'm just running extremely cold on the slot, but considering the provider's incentive to not give out close to cost-less free spins with high value, I can't help getting a bit paranoid, even though I assume there are some laws stating that it would be completely illegal to rig it like that in any way? Anyone with thoughts or similar experiences?

P.S: I'm not accusing anyone of any wrongdoing, I'm just quite paranoid and slightly confused. Most likely this is just anyone variance at a "suspicious" time.   

Hi @Meowmeow and welcome to the forum :)

I belive you have been extremely unlucky with your RTP on Vikings go Berzerk. Also, you would be very lucky to get Rage boost (from chests) on a high bet and the low-rolling the rest, because those rage boosts can be really hard to get. However, i've had some good sessions on vikings where i got like 2 rage boosts withing a few spins, made the RTP ofcourse very good. Also, i had stone cold sessions aswell.

My RTP is very good on this slot. This is my stats after using slottracker (.com) which is a very nice tool to track your RTP for slots. I'm very sure my all-time RTP is even higher than this, because before i start tracking i've had 2 very nice ragnarock freespins.

I'll attach an example of a slot that i've been very unlucky with :(

vikings-go-berzerk-stats.jpg

barbershop.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
On 2017-06-23 at 10:59 PM, pausefisk said:

Hi @Meowmeow and welcome to the forum :)

I belive you have been extremely unlucky with your RTP on Vikings go Berzerk. Also, you would be very lucky to get Rage boost (from chests) on a high bet and the low-rolling the rest, because those rage boosts can be really hard to get. However, i've had some good sessions on vikings where i got like 2 rage boosts withing a few spins, made the RTP ofcourse very good. Also, i had stone cold sessions aswell.

My RTP is very good on this slot. This is my stats after using slottracker (.com) which is a very nice tool to track your RTP for slots. I'm very sure my all-time RTP is even higher than this, because before i start tracking i've had 2 very nice ragnarock freespins.

I'll attach an example of a slot that i've been very unlucky with :(

vikings-go-berzerk-stats.jpg

barbershop.jpg

Over 1000 euro profit in Vikings go berzerk, nice sir :)

Archived