Quickspin Challenges on stream Saturday and Sunday

TalkingSlots

Hi all,

I would like to invite some interested players to join my stream on Challenges today and tomorrow.

I will be doing a short stream today at 13h30 (15 mins from this post), and I will update this post tomorrow with the time as I'm not sure yet.

Challenges is a new promotional tool from Quickspin which has not been used a lot. I was the product owner/designer of this tool and I have been very keen to play it as a player and not just on internal test servers. I am also very keen to hear feedback from players on this tool. It's not the same as actually playing it yourself, but watching it on stream is the next best thing I suppose :)

Please join me on twitch.tv/talkingslots

Cheers!
Joachim

Cool beans! As a big Quiickspin fan i will try and come by! I checked out your vid's on the channel so far, and i do remember playing such a promo on LeoVegas last year...it was awesome! Very generous and a fun platform for incentive..

I'm sure a couple of members here will want to check it out, especially since the two MAJOR hits that were posted on QS slots just this month :D

See ya tonight mate!

Archived