[GIVEAWAY + Comp.] The Final Countdown (BTG) Goes Live!

LetsGiveItASpin

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Skylined87 said:

Hi guys,

First batch of spins (from start, till today 9:00AM) will be credited today in the evening (around 19:00), once they are - I shall inform you in this thread. Thanks for the patience!

Hi, but question is: do we need again opt in or no, because we opt in, but now is saying ( we dont have entry) + i post a foto with confirmation email, i did before.... but now i do not know... we need again opt in or no?

1 minute ago, AVVA83 said:

Hi, but question is: do we need again opt in or no, because we opt in, but now is saying ( we dont have entry) + i post a foto with confirmation email, i did before.... but now i do not know... we need again opt in or no?

Sorry, missed that in the thread. If you received confirmation email, then you are opted in 100%. 

4 hours ago, AVVA83 said:

Hi, i have same issue - before i opt in, now there is saying: your enties is 0, should i opt in one more time? 

3 hours ago, oleboii said:

Had the same thing happen to me, i just Opted in again, guess i have to wait another day for the spins RIP x)

You should be opted in, check tonight when they're credited :) 

3 hours ago, locochicken said:

When are the freespins awarded?

They will be awarded tonight, Leo has moved to a new system hence there is one guy who has to sit and manually credit them all, kudos to Johan who's doing it.

4 minutes ago, Futureman01 said:

Would you believe it I should of been in that first batch of free spins and they are not there again I don’t think Leo Vegas likes me ?

You should read this Skyline87's message:

2 hours ago, Skylined87 said:

Hi guys,

First batch of spins (from start, till today 9:00AM) will be credited today in the evening (around 19:00), once they are - I shall inform you in this thread. Thanks for the patience!

Not sure who to go to for this, but i had this slot glitch out on me. I got the bonus and picked the one with the countdown, the countdown thingy went down to 0 with 1 spin left, and showed me the what i think is the retrigger animation. It showed me getting some extra spins and the wild expanding to a 27x. Then it just did 1 more spin with the x4 wild and my bonus ended lol. Anyone experienced anything similair to this?

Quick edit: What i believe happened is that it counted down 1 number too much and instead of the counter being at 0 it should've actually been at 1, but i wasn't paying full attention. Either way it's something that should get fixed ASAP to avoid confusion. If anyone knows who to contact about this, please let me know or do so :)

Archived