[GIVEAWAY + Comp.] The Final Countdown (BTG) Goes Live!

LetsGiveItASpin

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/03/2019 at 16:03, LetsGiveItASpin said:

Heya guys,

This is one I've really been looking forward to!

Wednesday March 13th Big Time Gaming's latest release 'The Final Countdown' aka 'Danger: High Voltage 2" is going live exclusively for 2 weeks on Leovegas.

2012257631_TFCmainscreen.thumb.jpg.b4c841522a917a278bff465e317e9e1d.jpg

At 22:00 CEST the first 100 spins will be played live on my stream together with you guys, before The Final Countdown is released to everybody, and as always there will be goodies and extra spins for those who join in on the event.

To participate below need to have or create a Leovegas account HERE.

The Final Countdown Release - Extra spins for everybody!

New players: Sign up with Leovegas via CG / LGIAS before 21st of March and receive 50 extra spins the following weekday.

Active* LGIAS / CG players: OPT IN below and receive 50 extra spins the following weekday.

Everyone else: OPT IN below and you will receive 20 extra spins the following weekday.

Big Win Competition:

Post your biggest win in The Final Countdown in this thread, the biggest multiplier (independent of bet size) wins a prize:

1st prize - €500 Cash
2nd prize - €300 Cash
3rd prize - €200 Cash
4th prize - €150 Cash
5th prize - €100 Cash

The competition closes at 22.00CEST on Thursday 21st of March and prizes will be awarded to your Leovegas account as soon as possible.

Participation / Consolation prizes:

As long as you have posted a screenshot of a win in The Final Countdown (no matter of x win) you’ll be in for a raffle of 200 extra spins each (5 winners). These will be drawn at the end of my stream on Thursday 21st of March.

Best of luck everyone!

Terms And Conditions:
*Active means made a deposit last 30 days
* If The Final Countdown extra spins aren’t available for your country, you’ll receive them in another game
*Extra spins come with regular bonus requirements
*LeoVegas full T&C apply: 
https://www.leovegas.com/en-row/terms
*18+, www.begambleaware.org
*This promotion is subject to change at any time

Hi they dont have the slot on Danish leo so on where are the free spin now ???

1 hour ago, AVVA83 said:

Hi, i have same issue - before i opt in, now there is saying: your enties is 0, should i opt in one more time? 

Had the same thing happen to me, i just Opted in again, guess i have to wait another day for the spins RIP x)

2 hours ago, AVVA83 said:

Hi, i have same issue - before i opt in, now there is saying: your enties is 0, should i opt in one more time? 

34 minutes ago, oleboii said:

Had the same thing happen to me, i just Opted in again, guess i have to wait another day for the spins RIP x)

25C44434-B1EB-4B85-9672-0374380D95E9.png

Archived