What and how to play with 1500 euro

antischaap

14 minutes ago, brawlbats1 said:

I would go all in on blackjack 4 times in a row. Trust me it's the only way.

I would love to know what would you recommend me if i had Headache probably jump of a bridge right?...

2 hours ago, antischaap said:

If u (like me right now :) ) had 1500 euro online that u couldnt withdraw untill it was more then 20k
what and how would u play ?

Why would you need to reach 20k? Do you mean you have 20k wager left? 

Live dealer roulette (not lightining or any automated tables)
wait for a run of colours 4 or 5 in a row
then cover the zero area, numbers 12,35,3,26,0,32,15,19 and 4 until you hit,
once you hit then change table and repeat.

I do this often usually over the weekend and find a minimum of 3 tables then stop.

why i cant withdraw is a long story but i got lucky and unlucky by winning this amount from freespins so taht i cant withdraw to skrill and only to my bankaccount , i am currently in a situation where if the money goes to my bank it wont reach my hands :) so i need to either let it stand on my account for two years..never gonna happen or gamble it up to around 20k :)

6 hours ago, groundiskey said:

Live dealer roulette (not lightining or any automated tables)
wait for a run of colours 4 or 5 in a row
then cover the zero area, numbers 12,35,3,26,0,32,15,19 and 4 until you hit,
once you hit then change table and repeat.

I do this often usually over the weekend and find a minimum of 3 tables then stop.

what does the run of colours have to do with that series of numbers ..would it mater if its black or red ?

38 minutes ago, antischaap said:

why i cant withdraw is a long story but i got lucky and unlucky by winning this amount from freespins so taht i cant withdraw to skrill and only to my bankaccount , i am currently in a situation where if the money goes to my bank it wont reach my hands :) so i need to either let it stand on my account for two years..never gonna happen or gamble it up to around 20k :)

That's a weird situation?

Sounds like you are in some sort of debt restructuring, in which case i feel you shouldn't be gambling at all - as most of the times this is one of the main reasons for which people get into a debt restructuring in the first place...

Since you already have played, and have the 1500, i would just hope for the best and play a High Variance slot at 1 or 2 euro stake, to see if you can hit a 1000x or bigger

1 hour ago, antischaap said:

u are correct but its not due to gambling , due to a failed company .and like i said it came from freespins i got from leo no money deposited  this came as a complete suprise :)

Why dont you withdraw 1k and try to play with 500. Even that you dont get the money but you get to pay off a bit of what you own.

Sounds like he is in a situation where the debt has been restructured to the point where paying off extra doesn't make any difference.

example:

Total debt £20 000 Come to an arrangement to pay off £1 000 per month for 12 months (£12 000) and the remaining £8 000 is written off. Withdrawing £1 500 from online just means there would be £6 500 written off, you would still pay £1 000 per month.

Spin it up to £20 000 and you can settle the lot and save yourself the £1 000 monthly payment.

I'd just go for absolute broke, £20-£50 spins on a med/high variance game.

Ok, that's what i was hoping to hear:) 

Just go for the big one..i think what spiker said, although meant in the best way, could even lead to questions..like how did you get the money etc, which could lead to annoying situations at the very least, so i would definitely go for the big one. At least then you can pay it at once, and then it wont really matter what happens after, since the debt is gone. 

Just playing very high variance slots, like Jungle Spirit, Primal Megaways, Bonanza, Dead or Alive, and on fairly low bets, could increase your chances of making it...
In the end, the more spins you do on a slot, the higher the chance (statistically) that you will hit one of the top wins. It can be a very long process to get to 20K that way, but you haven't got anything to lose there:) And you also get your gambling 'kicks' without having to deposit etc. for possibly quite some time. 

As appetizing as it may be, to just go for 1 euro bets or higher, do realize that you can lose the lot in less than an hour that way. And on Table Games? It's definitely an option if you play perfect BJ, or something like that, as the house edge on such games is the lowest, but the potential is a lot lower, so you'd either have to grind for weeks (without much excitement, unless you really like those games) or bet really high, which in turn also could easily wipe out your balance quickly, if you get a bad run.

That's all i got for you mate!

the debt is actually a bit lower then 20k something around 16k , it would be nice to keep something extra :) but if i reach taht point i might just pay it all off :)

yeah untill now i have kept my bets between 20 cents and 60 cents and sometimes i do a few bigger bets.

i got all this winnings on low bets like that but right now i have been going between 1500 and 1800 the whole time.

its definitly nice to get my gamble kicks without any deposits but it would be awesome to gamble it up to the point where i can skip the two more years debt program lifestyle :) it sucks :)

thnx for your advice guys , i will probably be doing  something that is a mix of m all..

grind the high volitiles and sometimes take a shot with a big bonus buy or some crazy wonky wabbit bets :)

if i get in some interseting spots i will def record them

16 minutes ago, Viking said:

Isnt there a maximum cashout on non deposit bonuses? Like 100€ or something. If you get freespins that does not require any deposits. 

not on leovegas somebody mentioned that to me before , but i checked with support as long as u wagered the bonus money correctly the money you keep after that wagering is as if u deposited yourself

If you really enjoy the slots then I'd just make it last as long as possible with min bets.

Would be pretty much impossible to get to 20k or whatever but, you can keep yourself amused and active here with win videos.

I was watching the "community biggest wins" video a week or so ago and my name and jamming jars video popped up:D 

Famous.

1 hour ago, dirtystack said:

If you really enjoy the slots then I'd just make it last as long as possible with min bets.

Would be pretty much impossible to get to 20k or whatever but, you can keep yourself amused and active here with win videos.

I was watching the "community biggest wins" video a week or so ago and my name and jamming jars video popped up:D 

Famous.

haha which one was yours how many x?

and yes i def enjoy playing and this way i dont have to deposit anything.

and yes i understand my chances are slim , but he from zero to 1600 is more x then from 1600 to 20k lol :)

i have been trying to figure out what the low variance slots are so that i could maybe do some big bets on those but there is almost no info on that ..

the high variance ones are obvious but what are the low variance slots?

Archived