Extra chilli feature buy

Daffy1

Hi guys, 

does anyone know the odds of actually reaching the 24 spins on the gamble wheel?  I really love the game, I buy £10 feature buys and never gamble more than 16 but even getting to 16 is pretty difficult. For every  win gamble I get to 12 or 16 usually follows quite a few losing gambles, like 10/12 in a row but just yesterday I had 21 losing feature buys in a row only 2 of them made it to 12 spins. It got me wondering what the odds are to actually reach 24 spins lol. 

Hi Daffy, I recall seeing a post about this, and Big Time gaming (they have an account on this forum) replied to it explaining the math behind it.

On 17/10/2018 at 06:57, Big Time Gaming official said:

This is well documented on here and other forums, what you see is what you get with Extra Chilli - the first gamble is 50/50 and the rest are 60/40 odds on (in your favour).

On 19/10/2018 at 02:25, Big Time Gaming official said:

There is no dispute in the math it's 60/40 in the players favour on each single spin after the initial spin from 8. What you need to remember is the odds roll. From the first spin to get to 24 is a 1 in 10 chance. However, if you get enough scatters to start at 20 then the single gamble is 60/40 in your favour, these are the hard stats for getting 24 spins:

0.5 x 0.6 x 0.6 x 0.6 = 0.108 or 1 in 10

Im pretty sure the other post I seen a long time ago, also included the math for if you get H O T +4 (Natural extra scatter) or H O T +4 +4 etc.

Many thanks for the replies, interesting to see the stats 1 in 10 for 24 spins. Certainly not in my game play and played hours on end especially having 21 losing gambles in a row and many many 10/12 and even a number of 16 losing gambles. 

Like LordRimley says it's dangerous so I'm staying away. 

Archived