Music For The Slot Gods. What Tune Would Pick?

Thought i would start a thread to find out: 

1. What music track or tune would you offer to the slot god to bring you good fortune.... (meaning a massive payout :),

2, What do you listen to in general when playing?

3, Any song that you think would fit to a particular game and why?

Just for a bit of fun and i expect some wickedly funny answers for the third one...lol.. :). Take care and have fun.

• Trollface 1
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Fun topic mate...i don't listen to music like i used to, but usually when i do put something on, it's something jazzy/funky, bluesy or a mix of all 3 and then some..broad range there these days :D

I do like me some classics and there's not much music i really can't listen to, but especially when slotting, i don't really feel like putting on something of my own pick. I much rather play some slot that has immersive sound, to pull me in a little deeper :)

Probably the reason i play BTG and NoLimit so often, because that's one of both providers' stronger points i.m.o. 

Things like the recent Road Rage or Gold really get me into the game, and the little sound effects and reel/win/scatter sounds really fit into the music well. And that is quite enjoyable. Also start singing for the wilds to pop up and be my little angels in Lil Devil..and so on :D

There are a few befitting ones out there of course, that really feel like they were almost written with gambling in mind ^.^

Always a pity when good slots music can't be running on Kim's streams! They should come up with a 'fair for all solution' for that...

Shouldn't be rocket science!