Hello everyone! Rickard from Wishmaker here

Sami - Wishmaker

Hi there @Yug0Slavish In essence you are right, every operator has the ability to offer one (1) bonus to the players that it has under their licence. Since we are operating under the MT-secure licence which includes other brands we cannot offer welcome bonuses in good faith because if a player has taken a bonus from "another" brand this player will not be able to claim any additional bonuses hence that player would have a very bad player experience. This is something that the SGA has not adressed so far and we as operators have to work around. This is the main reason that we cannot offer any "welcome" bonuses to our Swedish players at this time.

Please get back to me if you have any further questions.

Kind regards

Rickard

• Skylined87 unfeatured and unpinned this topic
  • 4 months later...
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi rickard, I signed up last night and played my first 200 free wish spins on starburst from my first deposit (still having 100 left for next 3 days) winning £30 roughly, then went to primal megaways and turned that into £100 so I thought I'd see if I could withdraw, it said "if you withdraw these funds you will forfeit the remaining wish spins on starburst" so I thought that's fine as I get the £100 but as soon as I pressed agree, no withdrawal had been processed and the £100 is not in my account anymore, i have contacted and they say it's because wagering was not completed, but that's why I forfeited the bonus, at no point did it say I couldn't withdraw them funds, please help,

Regards

Hi there Robbie,

I have now credited your account with  100 GBP and you can request a withdrawal of these funds if you wish.

I apologize for the unclear message when you were trying to request a withdrawal. The reason you got that message was that the bonus wallet had a old bonus on top of this new one which caused the system to forfeit both your "new" bonus (the one with 100 GBP) and your first bonus that had a few pence left on it. Normally these old bonuses expire within 7 days and removes these small bonus balances on your account, but if you are a active player and receive several bonuses this issue may occur.  

To avoid this issue in the future, make sure if you have any old bonuses that have a few pence left to wager are being forfeited before you take a new bonus. These two will be stacked on top of each other if there is a "old" bonus left in the system. This clears the bonus wallet on your account so that the "new" bonuses wont have anything to stacked with.

Have a really nice weekend!

Kind regards

Rickard

Hi again Robbie,

I can see that you requested a withdrawal on the 4th and usually it takes between 24 - 48 hours for the withdrawal to be processed, so hopefully the funds will arrive to you within a day or two.

Kind regards

Rickard

• 1 month later...

Hi there

Maybe you can help me out here.

On Wishmaker the only thing working for me is to deposit money through Skrill (Works fine on all devices). Right now withdrawal does not work at all.

Not as in it's slow to process, but I mean, the option to enter the skrill email doesn't show up at all to start processing the withdrawal (I get to chose Skrill and amount, then nothing). I contacted support yesterday, but got no feedback. It seems like  a serious issue you need to resolve ASAP.

(And I have tried 5 different browsers across 6 different devices, so I don't think the problem is on my end....)

There seems to be no point depositing with you if the option to withdraw doesn't even really exist should you get a little ahead .....?

Hello again @iNerd

Could you PM your username and I will contact our payments department and see if we can send these funds to you manually instead.

I apologize for this and will try and resolve this ASAP.

Kind regards

Rickard

Hello @7ers1 

Could you PM me your username and I will have a look on your account and see how i can help you with your withdrawal.

Kind regards

Rickard

• 2 months later...

Hi @Rickard Wishmaker

How can I get MuchBetter enabled as a withdrawal method for my account?
Only option I have right now is "Paysafecard" and quite honestly this is not really preferable, especially considering it has a max limit of 5000,- NOK per card.

I was under the impression that Wishmaker supports MuchBetter and I was looking forward to withdraw to my MuchBetter wallet.

Thanks!

Hi there @n0thing,

We offer withdrawals on the following methods for Norway: 

Skrill, Neteller, Paysafe & EcoPayz. 

In order to withdrawal to another method you will need to make a deposit using the method as you wish to withdraw to. Once a deposit has been made, you should get that particular method available to you.

You only need to use the minimal deposit amount when making this deposit.

Please get back to me if you should have any further questions.

Have a really nice day!

Kind regards

/Rickard

Archived