[Giveaway+COMP] Holy Diver

LetsGiveItASpin

Heya everyone,

Holy Diver by Big Time Gaming is going live and we have both a giveaway and competition for you guys. Read below about how to join :)

The game goes live only on LeoVegas the Wednesday 23rd of January and I'll be playing it just as it goes live around 22.00CET.

If you don't have a LeoVegas account you can sign up HERE

image.png

Big win competition:

Post your biggest win in Holy Diver, and the biggest multiplier (independent of bet) win a prize.

1st prize - €500 Cash
2nd prize - €400 Cash
3rd prize - €300 Cash
4th prize - €200 Cash
5th prize - €100 Cash

More prizes: 
As long as you have contributed with a screenshot of your biggest win, you will be in a raffle for 100 extra spins (5 winners). Which will be picked in the end of the stream on Thursday the 31st of January.

Giveaway:

Everyone with a Leovegas account that OPT IN below will receive 20 extra spins in Holy Diver the next working day. 

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Terms And Conditions:
*Extra spins come with regular bonus requirements
*LeoVegas full T&C apply https://www.leovegas.com/en-row/terms
*This giveaway might be subject to change at any time
*18+, www.begambleaware.org
*This promotion is subject to change at any time

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Skylined87 said:

@Manksswe @mcstoffe Apologies, mistake on our end. You should now be able to enter the address. It initially just took the address you "signed up" with to OPT-IN. Now there's an option after that to actually enter LeoVegas email address.

Nope not when you have already confirm it .

Well if it's really forward my email adress that still same as my OPT in that's still my  Leovegas email account.

Archived