Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Non-gamstop casinos

Recommended Posts

Hi all. I self exluded last year on Gamstop and it worked great I managed to buy my own house, save enough for a wedding and it has generally improved my life. It expires next month but that is when I move into my new home and I won't have money for gambling for a long time so I want to know are there any casinos out there not on Gamstop yet? I know a few but really not worth playing at as they're so dodgy. I know the majority of you won't want to say because I was on Gamstop etc but in all honesty it is not going to take hold of me, my money is in my fiance's bank and I have a budget of 100 pound today that I can afford to lose. If you can inbox me or let me know of any decent casinos that will take me, let me know! Happy New Year all x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seeing as you have posted this on every gambling forum around, I'll post what I said earlier 🙄

I had a meeting with GAMSTOP on Wednesday and they confirmed that 90% of UK casinos/sportsbetting sites are now signed-up, that leaves 10% left who are in the final stages of implementing the service. The deadline has been extended to the end of Q1 for all sites to join or face licence restrictions.

If you have taken the decision to stop gambling and opted in for self-exclusion, no-one here is going to recommend a casino for you either on this post or privately. I also urge you not to join any unlicensed clip-joints overseas, you won't get your winnings and you may end up having your identity stolen in the process.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Appreciate the response. Is there only 2 gambling websites in UK 😲

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/01/2019 at 21:20, Nicola said:

Seeing as you have posted this on every gambling forum around, I'll post what I said earlier 🙄

I had a meeting with GAMSTOP on Wednesday and they confirmed that 90% of UK casinos/sportsbetting sites are now signed-up, that leaves 10% left who are in the final stages of implementing the service. The deadline has been extended to the end of Q1 for all sites to join or face licence restrictions.

If you have taken the decision to stop gambling and opted in for self-exclusion, no-one here is going to recommend a casino for you either on this post or privately. I also urge you not to join any unlicensed clip-joints overseas, you won't get your winnings and you may end up having your identity stolen in the process.

The gambling commission have gave all companies to the end of june to sign up to gamstop but it's more likely that all companies will be signed up before then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/01/2019 at 20:41, Azer501st said:

Hi all. I self exluded last year on Gamstop and it worked great I managed to buy my own house, save enough for a wedding and it has generally improved my life. It expires next month but that is when I move into my new home and I won't have money for gambling for a long time so I want to know are there any casinos out there not on Gamstop yet? I know a few but really not worth playing at as they're so dodgy. I know the majority of you won't want to say because I was on Gamstop etc but in all honesty it is not going to take hold of me, my money is in my fiance's bank and I have a budget of 100 pound today that I can afford to lose. If you can inbox me or let me know of any decent casinos that will take me, let me know! Happy New Year all x

That's great to hear Azer, obviously Gamstop has done wonders for your life.

You are correct in saying that the casinos that are not yet on Gamstop are ones that you would likely want to stay away from, if a casino is not yet participating with Gamstop this is a huge red flag to me as to somewhere to avoid. Also, if you do sign up to a casino not yet registered, that casino could become part of the scheme as soon as tomorrow and flag up your account resulting in a loss of any associated winnings/funds.

Personally I would recommend waiting until your exclusion period comes to an end and going through Gamstop to remove the exclusion and then re-signing up to a reputable casino and setting yourself up strict deposit/play limits; there is only a month wait after all.

Good luck back on the slots Sir, whenever you do start playing again! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"it expires next month"  I thought once you had signed upto that it was game over for life with gambling websites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, nevslots said:

"it expires next month"  I thought once you had signed upto that it was game over for life with gambling websites

No not at all! You can sign up for a period of 6 months, 1 year, or 5 years. There would also be nothing to stop you signing up for 6 months, and then registering again for another 6 months per say or getting in touch with Gamstop via livechat or on the phone to discuss different options during or after your exclusion period.

The only thing is, once you’ve selected your period of time; you can potentially increase this but under no circumstances reduce this.

Hope this helps! :)

C383BAC6-65BB-490D-B369-908E3F72C379.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
33 minutes ago, nevslots said:

"it expires next month"  I thought once you had signed upto that it was game over for life with gambling websites

There is an issue with people who did the initial sign up being able to open accounts after their 6 months has expired.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now