Lightning roulette...

m3evil

2 hours ago, m3evil said:

Anything I can do? 

I've heard some people had their bets "rejected" the round the lightning hit similar to Dreamcatcher before 7x and stuff...

But i don't think you can do anything here, since you dont have any recordings, even if you had any recordings they would probably blame it on a poor connection or something like that..

I bet you did try to contact the evolution support and they couldn't help you, right?

3 hours ago, m3evil said:

Got a 300x hit with an 7€ bet... Yeah!... Nope, the win never came on my balance, just got the bet back... Has anyone else had similar experiences? 

Anything I can do? 

Do have the whole play history but not an screen recording. 

Your bet was probably placed too late and it wasn't accepted. 

8 minutes ago, m3evil said:

Happened on mobilebet.c0m, waiting for technical support to answer me.. Thou I think we all know what the answer will be... Let's see if they could surprise us... 

not sure if you ignored my message, but very rarely your bet will just get refused to a system error i guess. 
Like i said - sucks if you would have won big, great if you would have lost - since they wont demand money of you if the bet is rejected when you would LOSE, you surely cant expect them to pay you if you WIN.

Right?

14 minutes ago, Slotspinner said:

not sure if you ignored my message, but very rarely your bet will just get refused to a system error i guess. 
Like i said - sucks if you would have won big, great if you would have lost - since they wont demand money of you if the bet is rejected when you would LOSE, you surely cant expect them to pay you if you WIN.

Right?

Right... 

Didn't ignore you, but the thing that happens normally when your bets are not registered they show up on your bankroll before the spin ends and they don't "stick" to the table.. 

The bet amount where under the 300 multiplicator.. 

And you also get an message telling you that the bets have not been placed, this did not happen on the spin... 

But as we all know the answer will be what we all expect... 2.1k dissappeared into bit heaven... 

Archived