[LAST GIVEAWAY TODAY] Valkyrie Tournament + Free-Spins

Hans-Martin

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Skylined87 unfeatured and unpinned this topic

All freespins and bonus money should now have been credited and Leo will reach out to winners about merch today or latest tomorrow so make sure to check your mails :D❤️ 

Hope you enjoyed this type of tournaments, if people want to we might be able to do more in the future :) 

For the Danes who couldn't participate I'm working on something for you as soon as Leo goes live with ELK in Denmark ❤️ 

Hey everyone,

Happy Friday!

Unfortunately there have been some delays regarding the physical prizes and we will able to send them out hopefully by Monday / Tuesday. For anyone who finished in the top 2 on any of the leaderboards and wish to have cash added to their LeoVegas account instead of the actual prize, please send me a PM and I will sort that out as soon as possible. 

I wish you all a good weekend!

/Johan

Hello,

Due to ordering issues we will add the cash equivalent for place 1 and 2 on each of the leaderboards instead of sending the prizes by post. The money will be added latest tomorrow morning so please have a look on your accounts this evening or tomorrow. Please note that this is completely wager free so if you want to withdraw the money right away that is possible. 

Hoodies have now landed in the LeoVegas office so we will start sending these out today and tomorrow. The hoodies will be sent out to top 5 from each of the leaderboards.

Any issues or concerns with the above, please send me a PM. 

/Johan

4 hours ago, JohanLeoVegas said:

Hello,

Due to ordering issues we will add the cash equivalent for place 1 and 2 on each of the leaderboards instead of sending the prizes by post. The money will be added latest tomorrow morning so please have a look on your accounts this evening or tomorrow. Please note that this is completely wager free so if you want to withdraw the money right away that is possible. 

Hoodies have now landed in the LeoVegas office so we will start sending these out today and tomorrow. The hoodies will be sent out to top 5 from each of the leaderboards.

/Johan

I got 400SEK in my leovegas account instead of the apple watch which is around 5000SEk new?

22 hours ago, JohanLeoVegas said:

Hello,

/Johan

Hello. Will send u a pm. Thanks for the competition guys.

Archived