Typical Netbent

dirtystack

I had to drop out of the tournament due to problems with my internet.

Warlords actually turned out very nice once the bonuses started rolling in. First Netbent in a while where I didn't regret playing it in the end. Usually I wouldn't have gotten past the first 1000 spins so would of hated it. 

Had almost 100 barbarian free spins and the red guy with sticky wilds granted me a couple spins with 2 wild lines.

Here is the results of the spins I did:

Screenshot (106).png

12 hours ago, AyrshireCSC said:

Not sure...just a hunch....but I don't think the OP likes Netent slots very much, could be wrong ?

Well the OP has played thousands and thousands of spins so there is obviously something appealing.

@dirtystack I enjoyed the warlords stats. You should have also included the butterfly stacks stats. But those stats...you can see why raise is such a bad idea when chasing.

I cant include them as I cant seem to play Netent through Chrome at the moment, has been like this for a couple months and is the reason why I had to give up on the tournament that had Warlords as an eligible game.

I was using Microsoft Edge browser while participating in the tournament that contains Butterfly Staxx so I don't have any stats.

It not that I play Netbent a lot but rather that I have been playing a lot of tournaments and, as they are a major player in online slots, their slots are usually involved.

Archived