My 10000x win on Slots O Gold Meagwats

Jlaycock01

44 minutes ago, TheScatterPirate said:

Yeah I love how there are more companies now using the MegaWays thing! Can;'t wait for more of those. Just a quick questoin (Since I was googling it but couldnt find it)

What website where you palying this slot? I haven't seen it anywhere.

edit: Super sick win btw Gratz!

Great win indeed :) You can find this game on Sky Vegas!

As a big Queen of Bitches and Megaways fan in general I had a go, only lost a tenner so I'm not complaining but then I checked the pay table on this game and it states that 5 of a kind Gold Pots pays x10, it just doesn't add up!The Wilds 5x3x3x5 = 225 
3 Ways of pots is 225 *10 *3 = 6750 not 10,000 or am I missing something? 

Well Johnny let me explain it started with one wild with a win then that wild sticks then I got another wild and that sticks plus another win then I got another wild and that sticks then I got another win etc etc which have a grand total of 10000x..

Hope this has helped 

regards james

10 hours ago, Jlaycock01 said:

Well Johnny let me explain it started with one wild with a win then that wild sticks then I got another wild and that sticks plus another win then I got another wild and that sticks then I got another win etc etc which have a grand total of 10000x..

Hope this has helped 

regards james

Yeah Thanks for explaining I was confused as well after Johnny's post.. I totally forgot that its like Star Quest and it respins with the wilds.. Still super sick hit!

Archived