DOA Double Wildline - is this real life?

SlotsAndSquats

So I was depositing around 200$ on Pokerstars today.
I rarely play there anymore since I switched to Party mainly but anyway I felt something was in the making there so I decided to put in a few bucks and play some slots. 

It was going up and down, and up and down. 
The train was going so slow so I said to myself, f**k it. Let's play 3-4 slots at the same time. 2$ on Bonanza, DOA (1.80), Napoleon (2) and 300 Shields (1.25). 

I was down to measly 7$ when I got freespins on Bonanza. It paid me around 200$ so back to where I started. 
Then I got freespins on 300 Shields, paying around 800$ on a 1.25$ bet. 
After that I got 4 scatters on DOA on the first 4 reels. I mean, come on? Where is reel 5? Huge difference if you get the last one.. 

20 minutes late it was time for 300 Shields again, another 7-800$ win on a 1.25$ bet. 
And about 30 minutes after that DOA decided to show what he can do when he is in the mood. 

This is my first double wildline as far as I can remember and I got it before the 5 extra spins. 
I have had some decent Wildlines on DOA before but never anything that paid over 3.000x. 

This win sums up to just over 5.642x the bet which is by far my biggest win in terms of X the bet. 
Far from being my biggest win but still happy to finally nail that double one. 
Now just looking for the 5 scatters, then I'm done with this one. ?

I had the first middle six quite fast. Then reel 5 and with 2 spins left I think reel 1 landed. 
What a feeling. ?

DOA CG.png

setup.png

Archived