Extra chilli almost made me quit slot machines

tommy2u2me

It almost made me sign up to Gamcare two weeks ago when i lost 7 bonus spin gambles in a row. Only one gamble from 12 spins, the rest from 8... Now i remember how good a slot it can be. Why the sudden change of heart? The fact i used to gamble the bonus, thinking it would get me somewhere, when in reality, it almost made me lose my mind. Many of times, if i was a little more flexible, i would have kicked my own teeth down my throat for spending money on this evil, dirty, sly and unforgiving slot machine. Now i love it long time again  :)

I am here to write a little about my experience with BTG: EXTRA CHILLI SLOT MACHINE. I have seen so so many streamers lose a fortune on this slot machine, i still question whether i actually did lose my mind at one stage or not... "wtf is this machine doing", i used to ask myself? "The RTP is meant to be 96%, or so, so how too fck is it making me feel like head-butting my pc screen every time i play it?" Well, let me let you in on a wee secret, the gamble on EXTRA CHILLI is 100% going to get you a bit of a bigger bonus, if you are lucky, or it's going to get somebody else a bigger bonus.... but, no matter what, if you gamble those 8 or 12 spins, the 96% RTP you should expect will fall to under 75%. easy!!! 
of course, this is my opinion... but i am here to ask for other peoples, too. The reason i am asking, i spent a fortune on this slot telling myself the RTP has to be 96%, but after many games on high stake bonus buys, i had to admit defeat... ALMOST. Then i bought 100 20p bonuses (£10) and the results from not gambling a single one shocked me. All of a sudden re-triggers were pouring in and the purple chilli mega wins that were missing by one reel on 16 or 20 spins, all of a sudden started to pour in hitting more and more mega wins, all be it on lower stake. This was me testing the gamble though... and since, i have returned to bigger bonus buys with the same results  :)

My point is, Extra chilli bonus GAMBLE is nothing but stupid. I am 100% sure. the only way i can win on, or enjoy this game, is to accept the free spins i bought to start with. My biggest wins on this slot have all come from re-triggers or just big wins from only the 8 bonus spins i did not gamble. I just wanted to let other people know that i believe the bonus gamble is a waste of money and ask if others feel the same?

It's actually a very hard slot to lose a lot of money on, in a short period of time, if you never gamble the bonus you win or buy (50x, not 100x like some sites) . It really is that simple, sure you might not get super, mega bloody epic wins... but does it matter when you stand a very good chance of actually winning some money over a long period of playing time, compared to what can happen when you go flat out trying to get those 20 or 24 spins... just to end up with no re-trigger and 10 or so dead spins at least. I hope anybody that give up playing this slot goes back and gives it one more try, if you get to read this thread. I honestly believe there will always be enough people losing all their bonus spins on the gamble to try get 20 or 24... to make "NOT GAMBLING 8 OR 12 SPINS" profitable in the long run. Other people losing all their bonus spins, will always make not gambling 8 or 12 spins worth it!!!   :)

Far from angry lol, i love the game. It almost made me quit playing slots, only because i was playing it wrong. I am 100% sure the rtp isn't 96% when gambling the bonus, everybody will of course will have their own opinion lol. 
I don't understand where you are coming from, about the last bit, as you missed the start of when i said "more profitable in the long run". I clearly said before that, it's more profitable in the long run to NOT GAMBLE to try and get 20 or 24 spins, that's all. Maybe you think i'm slating the game or something, i don't know. I am speaking from my experience with the game. I know now that not gambling the bonus, at all, is getting me better returns in the long run; compared to when i try to hit a massive bonus with 20 or 24 spins lol. I hope somebody reads this and tries it out.
Also, i believe the RTP is nowhere near 96% when playing, if i gamble the bonus. That bonus is pre-determined!! 8 spins or 24, i will win what i was meant to...when i get the bonus, yes? If i gamble and lose, that's the RTP out the window concerning me, as i lost my bonus. That bonus is going to someone else. Anyways, i will maybe gamble 1 in every 5 bonuses, but 8 spins rarely gives me any dead spins, and the fact i can get 3 or 4 wins in one spin, means the multiplier can go up to 15 or 20 x still. I have got loads of re-triggers when i play 8 spins, plus lots and lots of win with the purple chilli  :) . Each to their own, but maybe somebody that doesn't have a big bankroll to play with, will take note of what i say and try and get decent wins with less spins, rather than gamble the pre determined win and lose their full bankroll.   :)

Extra chlli is the best game online in my opinion... but BTG never come up with anything terrible and i always get excited when i hear they are bringing a new game out. Good luck to you though, i wish you many 1000 x's    :)   

8 hours ago, Lookslikewukong said:

Thats what Wikipedia told me aswell that in the long run you always profit from slots :P

Again, you can't read the best... i talk about the wins being more profitable in the long run  vs  trying to gamble the bonus to 20 or 24 spins. So i know 95% means in the long run that's what i will get back... if i'm lucky could be more, if not will be less... but since i'm not retarded, i understand grinding any machine in the long run is a losing battle. It is fun though and not everybody will lose in the long run, some people are lucky just and win more than 100%, so you should go and update wikipedia, and inform people that not everybody will get under 100% return in the long run. It is random and luck plays it part.  :) 

I honestly believe there will always be enough people losing all their bonus spins on the gamble to try get 20 or 24... to make "NOT GAMBLING 8 OR 12 SPINS" profitable in the long run."  quote myself there lol 

49 minutes ago, tommy2u2me said:

Again, you can't read the best... i talk about the wins being more profitable in the long run  vs  trying to gamble the bonus to 20 or 24 spins. So i know 95% means in the long run that's what i will get back... if i'm lucky could be more, if not will be less... but since i'm not retarded, i understand grinding any machine in the long run is a losing battle. It is fun though and not everybody will lose in the long run, some people are lucky just and win more than 100%, so you should go and update wikipedia, and inform people that not everybody will get under 100% return in the long run. It is random and luck plays it part.  :) 

I honestly believe there will always be enough people losing all their bonus spins on the gamble to try get 20 or 24... to make "NOT GAMBLING 8 OR 12 SPINS" profitable in the long run."  quote myself there lol 

you do know though that this game has 1000-20.000x wins which have a big part in the rtp especially if you gamble up to 20-24 ?

8 hours ago, Slotspinner said:

you do know though that this game has 1000-20.000x wins which have a big part in the rtp especially if you gamble up to 20-24 ?

I do indeed know that... like all slots there is a very very very very small chance of one person getting such a win, every now and then. I also know that 8 spins can turn into 20 with re-triggers. I can get the 20 spins by accepting 8, so it's pre determined how much the bonus will pay, one way or another. Drop me them purple chilli , all day long baby... when i accept the 8 or 12 spins, yea  ;) I know one thing, i have played it long enough to know, in my opinion, that trying to gamble for more spins is a total waste of money. The bonus you lost is very unlikely to come back to you... with some , lol.. 
That bonus money you should have received, if ya didn't spunk it away in a tissue, will be added to another bonus which will be bigger than most others.... That bonus can go to any player, so i have taken the decision not to gamble almost all my bonuses (unless i'm winning a lot and up for risking it) and i just wanted to share my experience online, letting people see this thread and try it out maybe? You will find that most people that say 8 spins is NOT ENOUGH, OR NO GOOD FOR MULTIPLIER have not, infact, actually taken the 8 spins that often. So they can't say for sure 8 spins is crap. The fact is, you don't gamble the bonus... you will always win something, or get some back. You want to gable every  bonus to get 1big epic win, fire away by all means.... you would have a bigger bankroll than most people that watch streamers constantly gamble that bonus, they will have a smaller bankroll and copy streamers and gamble to 20. Fact is, you want to gamble EXTRA CHILLI bonus all the time.. you better hope that epic win hits you fast, or you will lose a fortune. Compare that to taking the bonus 8 or 12 spins all the time, all you will get is constant money back or big wins, not nothing and left wanting to throw the PC out the window. I know i came close, anger management classes were useless, the fact i had to go pissed me off. So i had to take the risk... thought about insurance tbh.,; was that bad. Now i love the game again, only because i stopped gambling the bonus. I am winning more than i lose now tbh, i know it won't last... so maybe hit big bots or bonanza for a while, then go back and start again.  good luck  :) 

3 hours ago, Slotspinner said:

Factually that is still incorrect , over long term gambling for spins is higher RTP, unless you accuse BTG of lying on this :)

Well there is such a thing as playing the game wrong!! The RTP would be worked out as 96% if you didn't keep throwing away the bonus you get, by gambling it and losing it, just in the hope the next time it will be better. lol. Yea, here's hoping llf.... anyways, I am saying i think i played the game wrong doing just that myself. Losing half the bonuses i got. Who are you to say 24 spins will get a bigger win than 12? Some games, just like Extra Chilli, will involve the person playing the game "to play it right."

The win is pre determined before you see the fact you got a bonus. It is random and if you play it right, the RTP will work out what they say it will. I believe that if you throw away too many bonuses, you will never get a return of 96% back, unless you are very lucky and get more than 100%. ... "in the long run".

Also, do you think i'm stupid? I mean all you have done is attack my thread since i put it up. I said i believe the RTP is 96%, but not if you don't play it right. The win that was pre determined, before you see the bonus land in, is there to make sure you get 96% return in the long run... now  consider the fact you keep losing these wins that are pre determined, do you really think you have a better chance of winning more than the person that keeps taking 8 to 12 spins? You seem  to forget i keep talking about better wins coming in, no dead spins and more re-triggers when i accept the free spins given to me 8or12.. So clearly with all that, i'm winning more now than before, because i don't gamble the pre determined win. Simple really, when you think about it.
How are you so sure that the RTP is higher? I mean you keep saying no matter what, it works out 96% return in the long run, then you come up with "GAMBLING FOR SPINS IS HIGHER RTP". So explain to me how it is higher RTP when you gamble, if no matter what in the long run, it should work out 96% return , no matter how many spins you take.
The choice you want to make, is whether you want lots of good wins, or a little return... or a few epic wins if you are lucky enough to get them. Epic wins happen with 8 to 12 spins, and i see them happen more without gambling, than when i go flat out looking them with 24 spins.  End up with about 10 dead spins and upset about the fact i finally got to 24 spins, just to get 10 taken away with muck "dead spins". However, when i take the 8 spins, i get lots of re-triggers compared to 20 or 24 spins landing a re-trigger. The reason so many dead spins come in with 20 or 24 spins, i due to the fact no matter how many spins you take, you will be due a certain amount of money that the game has decided it will give you.
I would love to ask BTG whether the gamble on the bonus is worth it... but if it's not, like i think it's not, then they wouldn't tell me anyway. You seem to think you know everything about the game, i only share my opinion and you go listen to their stories. They can't tell anybody if the gamble on the bonus is worth it, so you can't know if it is a higher RTP with more spins. That would be incorrect information, and misleading. So telling people here you are sure the RTP is higher when they gamble and get 24 spins would be silly, since you and nobody else could actually prove this point, becauase BTG wouldn't tell anybody how to win more money on the game.

1 minute ago, tommy2u2me said:

Well there is such a thing as playing the game wrong!! The RTP would be worked out as 96% if you didn't keep throwing away the bonus you get, by gambling it and losing it, just in the hope the next time it will be better. lol. Yea, here's hoping llf.... anyways, I am saying i think i played the game wrong doing just that myself. Losing half the bonuses i got. Who are you to say 24 spins will get a bigger win than 12? Some games, just like Extra Chilli, will involve the person playing the game "to play it right."

The win is pre determined before you see the fact you got a bonus. It is random and if you play it right, the RTP will work out what they say it will. I believe that if you throw away too many bonuses, you will never get a return of 96% back, unless you are very lucky and get more than 100%. ... "in the long run".

Also, do you think i'm stupid? I mean all you have done is attack my thread since i put it up. I said i believe the RTP is 96%, but not if you don't play it right. The win that was pre determined, before you see the bonus land in, is there to make sure you get 96% return in the long run... now  consider the fact you keep losing these wins that are pre determined, do you really think you have a better chance of winning more than the person that keeps taking 8 to 12 spins? You seem  to forget i keep talking about better wins coming in, no dead spins and more re-triggers when i accept the free spins given to me 8or12.. So clearly with all that, i'm winning more now than before, because i don't gamble the pre determined win. Simple really, when you think about it.
How are you so sure that the RTP is higher? I mean you keep saying no matter what, it works out 96% return in the long run, then you come up with "GAMBLING FOR SPINS IS HIGHER RTP". So explain to me how it is higher RTP when you gamble, if no matter what in the long run, it should work out 96% return , no matter how many spins you take.
The choice you want to make, is whether you want lots of good wins, or a little return... or a few epic wins if you are lucky enough to get them. Epic wins happen with 8 to 12 spins, and i see them happen more without gambling, than when i go flat out looking them with 24 spins.  End up with about 10 dead spins and upset about the fact i finally got to 24 spins, just to get 10 taken away with muck "dead spins". However, when i take the 8 spins, i get lots of re-triggers compared to 20 or 24 spins landing a re-trigger. The reason so many dead spins come in with 20 or 24 spins, i due to the fact no matter how many spins you take, you will be due a certain amount of money that the game has decided it will give you.
I would love to ask BTG whether the gamble on the bonus is worth it... but if it's not, like i think it's not, then they wouldn't tell me anyway. You seem to think you know everything about the game, i only share my opinion and you go listen to their stories. They can't tell anybody if the gamble on the bonus is worth it, so you can't know if it is a higher RTP with more spins. That would be incorrect information, and misleading. So telling people here you are sure the RTP is higher when they gamble and get 24 spins would be silly, since you and nobody else could actually prove this point, becauase BTG wouldn't tell anybody how to win more money on the game.

the win of a bonus is determined when you collect the spins. this is like choosing amber or sarah in immortal romance
and sorry but youre writing extremely long articles for no reason, the game rules state that "gambling to 24 spins in the long run has the highest rtp that the game offers" basically
Im not attacking your thread, TRUST me i share your hate with extra chilli gambling, but i like my facts :D

2 minutes ago, Slotspinner said:

the win of a bonus is determined when you collect the spins. this is like choosing amber or sarah in immortal romance
and sorry but youre writing extremely long articles for no reason, the game rules state that "gambling to 24 spins in the long run has the highest rtp that the game offers" basically
Im not attacking your thread, TRUST me i share your hate with extra chilli gambling, but i like my facts :D

Fair enough yes... but your facts are information from somebody else. Like the government telling you something is true and you blindly believe them without knowing the ins and outs.  My main point here is most people that play the game, don't have a huge balance to gamble. Trying to get big wins with 24 spins can cost a fortune and you could be very unlucky and just go broke. Like playing poker online a certain way over and over again is profitable, even though the RNG is going to screw you over a lot. You play the game right and AT THE RIGHT STAKES, WITHOUT BEING AGGRESSIVE , because bankroll managemnt is important playing slots, just like it is online poker  :)  Telling people with not enough money to spend , to gamble all the way and lose 90% of the time in the hope the 1 in 10 bonus will be epic. You might just be upset and broke because the first 24 spins was the crap one, but if you spent loads more money, the next one could make up for it. anybody with a small balance shouldn't gamble the bonus, until the 8or12 spins bonus they won builds their balance up enough to be able to take the risk  :) 
Doesnt matter who you choose, amber or sarah, you will win what its decided to pay out.

hey man im not telling people to go and spin for 24 spins, im just saying the rtp is slightly higher if gambling everytime, which is very long term.

You can play the game whatever way you like, but i trust BTG and saying its better to collect is just factually incorrect, but at the same time minimal RTP difference and player preference you can play this game in ANY way you like :)

But lets assume someone reads the thread not knowing slots well and then thinks its "better" strategy or "higher" rtp to not gamble on this game, is just wrong information

1 minute ago, Slotspinner said:

hey man im not telling people to go and spin for 24 spins, im just saying the rtp is slightly higher if gambling everytime, which is very long term.

You can play the game whatever way you like, but i trust BTG and saying its better to collect is just factually incorrect, but at the same time minimal RTP difference and player preference you can play this game in ANY way you like :)

But lets assume someone reads the thread not knowing slots well and then thinks its "better" strategy or "higher" rtp to not gamble on this game, is just wrong information

It might not be higher in the long run, but i don't believe it will be lower, either.
Let somebody prove this to you. You say you trust a game provider that wants your money, fair enough... maybe i'm just being the black sheep again, and not following the crowd of believers until i see facts.  PS. (i never will)
Can you tell me where i can see all the facts they state about this game please, i would love to read it. They created an amazing game that will forever be debated over, as they can't actually show you the way to win as much as you possibly can. I can't think of many games like it, that,although totally ransom, just like online poker, it involves skill and bankroll management too, to achieve a certain result. 

Archived