Extra Chilli deadspins

arnybo_34

Hi all

just curious to get some understanding of how some of you feel with extra chilli bonus throwing up an obscene amount of deadspins. I bought roughly around 20-30 bonuses and from what I experienced the sheer amount of deadspins has left me at the point that im thinking about not playing it this way anymore. Even when I gambled the spins up to the higher amount from 8 all that seemed to happen was the amount of deadspins increased. Maybe I was unlucky I dont know never really put this much time into it before but id be interested to hear from the more experienced out there.

cheers

aaron

In my experience I would say most slots give dead spins in a bonus. Danger high voltage for example has gave me 3 0x bonuses 3 times in a row. Then there's Raging Rhino that can you a crazy amount of dead spins. I've had about 50 spins on Raging Rhino and 48 dead spins! And the base game can be just as bad. If you put it into perspective I think what you're going through with extra chilli is quite normal for most slots or maybe we're both just unlucky. It'll be interesting to hear other players experiences

i did buy at least 200 bonuses from 8 to 28 fs i had Everything. i had 8 spins giving me 17x with 2500x and i had 28 spins giving me less than 100x and 10 Dead spins in a row. ofc ist Frustrating but keep in mind you have more spins so a higher Chance to hit deadspins.  in 8 spins you mostly have 2-3 deadspins. what i noticed 99% of the Time the last 2 or 3 spins See always Dead. the best Returns i have Overall are at 16 spins 

Interesting reading from the responses above. Im new to buying bonuses and its good to hear the experiences of other more seasoned players. Ive had 650x hits on 8 spins a few times but only disappointment on the 24 spins after gambling up to it. I guess that’s just unlucky, fingers crossed my luck changes on it though.

Archived