All streamers doing high variance?

ryans_slots

Anyone noticed since start of 2017 that pretty much every streamer is doing high variance / super high variance games mostly BTG started them off then few other providers made new games and literally once they promote or play them on stream everyone plays them is it me or does everyone just rip playing these games?

last year profit was around £20,000 mark on roulette, slots, and mainly rainbow riches pick n mix lol, this year since new games and mega high variance games come out up about £500. (although I've had some good wins) I play at low stakes. 40p - £2.

profit is profit I'm not moaning.

Ok you will get a fair few decent wins but I'd prefer to see old games come back to streams like the ones that can pay 500-1000x on good stakes this is plenty, not like donuts who can apparently pay 40,000x+ I mean its great if u hit it but getting 20x is hard enough. although Nickslots is right in a way by saying I'd rather lose money to something that can pay than something that can't' = true but,

some cases his streams end early because of tilt on mega high variance games. I prefer his old ways, montezuma, kronos, lost island, katana, theres loads of videos on his yt of streams and big wins.

watching streamers play high variance games lures me in to playing them cause I'm constantly thinking these can pay ( we all know they can ) but it's very rare that they actually do. and even if you do win big enough you just spend back cause your always chasing that big or super big win.

or is it simply a new era for slots, big time gaming gave a foundation for the growing years to come, people want these crazy high variance games?

I strongly advise to bet sensible when coming to these games. 

thoughts!?

I think the trend is towards this - both for players and streamers alike. I think one can also see this by looking at a large part of the games being released. Push Gaming are growing rapidly (high variance all over), Merkur and Gamomat gaining a lot of traction online, BTG as you mention and so on..

You are absolutely correct in that one really needs to bet sensibly when playing high variance. It's key, both to not lose your shirt and also if you want any sort of play time and enjoyment (imo).

You are 100% correct tbh, i have definetely changed the slots i play to concentrate on only high variance and i guess that is why i have been ripping so bad recently.

I will start playing more medium variance games on stream like i did when i first started.

Thank you for the feedback :)

53 minutes ago, Nick said:

You are 100% correct tbh, i have definetely changed the slots i play to concentrate on only high variance and i guess that is why i have been ripping so bad recently.

I will start playing more medium variance games on stream like i did when i first started.

it wasn't a dig at you or your streams Just using you as a example as I watch you mainly, it was based on your recent run yesterday the £300 + £240 on jammin jars didn't last very long lol I love your streams just too much high variance and I would like to see u stream longer personally :D

• 2 weeks later...

It seems that high variance slots and other games are more entertaining for spectators of streams. Players are also excited with the feeling that they can get insane payout from 1000x to unbelievable Guinness records. All at all, it depends on your goals. If you gamble for relax and like the process, high variance games aren’t bad. However, if you want to make money, low variance slots are more preferable, as I think. A number of small wins is better than a single win with low chance. Also, I don’t know about modern trends in gaming software but I like new slots, they are really vibrant and interesting when it comes to plot.

On 12/09/2018 at 10:57, Nick said:

Any chance of a old school stream?... not necessarily super low stakes, but more realistic for the majority, like 60p/£2... I get the bigger stakes you play more viewers etc, but for me personally these insane stakes bore me, it’s just so unrealistic for the majority whom play, my Max bet is usually £4/£6 and that’s only if I’m well up. 

And play games like zoom with its massive cherry, no BTG at all, elements, Big Bang, boom brothers and some older MG slots like agent Jane or Santa’s wild ride.. 

i know it’s your cash, your channel and your stream mate, just a suggestion as me personally are sick to the back teeth of BTG and stakes that would lose the normal man his home in weeks. This is coming from the anti affy but big slot fan ? 

Archived