Jump to content
General Casino Talk
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
  • forum-small-banner-promo-megaways-jack.j

Sign in to follow this  

UK parachute bonuses

Recommended Posts

so on some casinos there is a max cash out for the welcome bonus for argument sake lets use Omnia casino on the MT secure trade platform so in their terms it states that there is a £1000 max cash out from this bonus,

the question is e.g If I deposited £100 + £100 I've got £48 real funds left and £100 bonus still,  I spun again £2 stake on danger high voltage and hit 1000x so my wins £2000 + my cash balance would I be able to cash out the £2000 odd win or would it still be applied under max cash out rules of £1000 even tho I didn't touch the bonus money but I did take the welcome bonus? 

because any one in the right mind would just cancel the bonus and cash out the higher amount rather than wager the requirements and actually lose £1000 odd?

unsure... anyone got view on this?/advice cheers

image.thumb.png.f725fb05a9e65bef88e85fe0db27317e.png

https://www.omniacasino.com/welcome-offer

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Hi. Let me start by saying that until you hit bonus funds on a parachute bonus in the uk, you are able to cash out without any limitations.

Now i must state that we have been promoting omnia casino for 3 weeks. When we began there was no cap on any winnings with bonus funds and as such the bonus welcome offer was extremely attractive. I have spoken with omnia today after reading your post to discover that they have added this new cap to their terms within the last week and did not inform us of such a drastic change.

We are discussing this with them currently but will not promote them further unless this is rectified

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Love is a Gamble said:

Hi. Let me start by saying that until you hit bonus funds on a parachute bonus in the uk, you are able to cash out without any limitations.

Now i must state that we have been promoting omnia casino for 3 weeks. When we began there was no cap on any winnings with bonus funds and as such the bonus welcome offer was extremely attractive. I have spoken with omnia today after reading your post to discover that they have added this new cap to their terms within the last week and did not inform us of such a drastic change.

We are discussing this with them currently but will not promote them further unless this is rectified

They will literally in the nice way tell u to piss off because its always the casinos way or the high way, it's why I don't play at sites with max cash out from welcome bonuses UKGC have pretty much fucked any offers for casinos for UK players now.

Share this post


Link to post

Yeah, messy for the UK right now. Tested six new casinos in the last week and they all have a capped win on bonus. Some as low as 3X!

Not right that Omnia introduced a cap with out notifying people.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Nicola said:

Yeah, messy for the UK right now. Tested six new casinos in the last week and they all have a capped win on bonus. Some as low as 3X!

Not right that Omnia introduced a cap with out notifying people.

lol x3 they can shove it up their ass ^_^

Just now, themagics92 said:

lol x3 they can shove it up their ass ^_^

god forbid you hit a mega life change or like a 5000x hit on a decent stake, go to cash out no wait only 3x your deposit max cash out lol I'd  feel gutted and even more tilted

Share this post


Link to post

 I Had same problem with Viks, i won 1k but i could cash-out just 140 because i used bonus 50% :/

Share this post


Link to post

I think the problem is that you use wrong bonuses, guys :D There are dozens of nice UK-based casinos, which offer clear terms and conditions for all their bonus offers. To avoid unpleasant situations in future, just read rules carefully and choose those bonuses, which have quite conditions aka rollovers or time requirements. Btw, my favorite is free spin bonus. Which is yours?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Atosatys said:

Good point about “the wrong type of bonuses”, I agree that profits depends on reliability of resource. But, honestly, I doubt that there are any casinos without pitfalls in conditions. Since you said that your favorite type of bonus is free spin one, I assume that you already know how to get it. So, is it truth that you haven’t faced ANY problems? Don’t get me wrong, I just want to be sure.

 Heh, I see a doubting Thomas in here) No problem, I get what you mean and I’ll try to answer your questions. I’m a frequent player, so there’s nothing strange that I’ve tried several casino bonuses. I see that guys here faced some disappointments related to hidden conditions, but honestly I never had such problem. Maybe I’m just very observant, who knows. As for free spins bonuses, you’re right I managed to use them and even more than once. And yep, without any major problems.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/10/2018 at 16:35, Naidendi said:

 Plus point here, I’m a doubter too. But I visited Crypnative’s link and decided that this site looks reliable enough to try it. And so I did. I picked casino from the list (the one that provides welcome bonus and extra cash) and tested it. Well, everything went smoothly. So, I assume that we can trust it. Actually, I can’t claim that each and every casino from that list is totally honest, but I think that it’s more likely that none of their offers is scam.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Guest

This post has just reminded me of Lucky Casino. Despite them operating a parachute bonus they apply the restriction to cash balance deposits. Beware of this rogue mob, I am sure they aren't the only ones.

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, AyrshireCSC said:

This post has just reminded me of Lucky Casino. Despite them operating a parachute bonus they apply the restriction to cash balance deposits. Beware of this rogue mob, I am sure they aren't the only ones.

So right, there are many other ***...

Share this post


Link to post

hi all! i have same scam situation..in new HeyCasino!they offer 25e cashback if you loose first deposit. im loose..then i won in cashback money 3800euros but in terms i see 100e is maks what i can withdraw on this wager free bonus :( and im from finland..is that even legal to set max cashout if bonus is wager free?maybe i can make complain or something.

Share this post


Link to post

Of course it is. I will only take bonuses etc if I'm happy with the terms if I'm not happy with them or they seem excessive I will avoid.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...