Sailor Moon did it again...

redmanus82

@redmanus82 super comeback. Down to just under 7 dollars left and this happens. Brilliant man. 

Playing a 2 dollar stake your first bonus was love, all the way. 20 spins and x20 on the multiplyer. And man did it connect. A beautiful 1 st bonus of 1193 dollars. ( ultra big win!!). Well done.

Then bang it happens again. X20 and 20 spins on a love bonus, 5 euro stake and a total win of 1302.50 dollars. ( mega big win!!).

2495.50 alltogether, putting you from 7 dollars to just over 2500 dollars. Beautiful my man. Superb result. Amazing what can happen.

Great post and enjoy the winnings.??.

15 hours ago, Craig smith said:

@redmanus82 super comeback. Down to just under 7 dollars left and this happens. Brilliant man. 

Playing a 2 dollar stake your first bonus was love, all the way. 20 spins and x20 on the multiplyer. And man did it connect. A beautiful 1 st bonus of 1193 dollars. ( ultra big win!!). Well done.

Then bang it happens again. X20 and 20 spins on a love bonus, 5 euro stake and a total win of 1302.50 dollars. ( mega big win!!).

2495.50 alltogether, putting you from 7 dollars to just over 2500 dollars. Beautiful my man. Superb result. Amazing what can happen.

Great post and enjoy the winnings.??.

Thank you very much, forgot to told, that i were played @ $10 stakes and got a 30x bonus after that so withdrawed around $2630 :) Bought a lot of stuff for around $700 than in the evening won back €1000 again... x)

Got a 270x on Mirror Mirror again basegame Mirror feature hit then on Flamebusters got a bonus of 400x @ €2 bet and quickly got another 60x @ €3 bet so i have an incredible winning streak this month, looks like a dream...

In the past Moon Princess almost every time scr**ed me up etcetcetc...so it was the time that finally did the magic trick :D 

@redmanus82 good for you and a very nice winning story to follow. Im pleased you cashed out 2630 dollars. Incredible run.

Wee as players have so many bad runs and never ending loosing deposits.

Wee have to suck it up and its almost the determination that comes from loosing that gives us that boost to fight again and again.

And eventually wee get a break. And sometimes what follows on from that good break is a good run of wins.

And man does it feel good.

Having withdrawn a good amount and still have a balance to come back to and try again.

Slots work in mysterious ways and the jewel now is that wee are spoiled for choice on slot/games to play.

Plus the potential on quite a lot of games now is massive.

Good to hear things have turned for you and all from that point you had just under 7 dollars left.

Well done.??. I hope it continues for you.?.

Archived