CHASES [suggestions welcome]

LetsGiveItASpin

Heya everyone,

As some of you saw the other day I've started something I call 'chases'. The way these work basically is that, every now and then, or when enough people are asking for it, I'll run a Battle between two slots competition on stream. These battles are pretty much items I'm chasing and that are difficult to get.

For it to be more interesting to you guys watching I'll also be awarding a prize when one of the goals hit.

The ones I am running now, or have planned, are:

5th [Competition] Wild line Chase - Dead or Alive vs Cazino Zeppelin. Thread here

[Competition] !500x+ Chase - Bonanza vs Diamond Mine. Thread here

[Competition] Retrikkeri Chase - Book of Ra Magic vs Magic Mirror Deluxe II. Thread Here

Only thing to consider is that the games up against each other must be from different providers, there needs to be some serious potential when the goal hits and preferably the machines should be pretty similar to eachother.

Any ideas? :D 

(finished) @Herself55 and @m0rphaza won €100 each NEW [Competition] !Wildline Chase - Dead or Alive vs Cazino Zeppelin. Thread here

(finished) @JohnnyDBravo won €100 LATEST [Competition] Wildline Chase - Dead or Alive vs Cazino Zeppelin. Thread here

(finished) @fredric_89 won €100 [Competition] !Wildline Chase - Dead or Alive vs Cazino Zeppelin. Thread here

15 hours ago, pausefisk said:

Sticky Bandits (quickspin) vs. Wild wild West (netent).

I'd suggest first to get a 500x win, but thats never gonna happen, so mabye 200x would be will be sufficient to complete the competition :P

Could work, problem is that none of them pay very much :D However you're probably one of the people I know with the most knowledge about slots, maybe you could suggest a pretty brutal lineup? 

6 hours ago, burhan.k said:

immortal romance vs finer reels of life

Unfortunately the same provider, I'm not even sure if you can play two Microgaming machines next to eachother.

3 hours ago, plejern said:

Break da Bank   vs     Real Steel   Goal: First to hit a line with Top Symbol + Wild or if Bonus, just Top Symbol line.

Lucky Lady Charm vs Madame Destiny  Goal: Top symbol + wild in Bonus or 5 scatters in bonus.

I like the LL vs MD, top symbol or 5 scatters would be crazy though, recon it could be something like 100+ freespins?

a few suggestions:

• Knights Life (merkur) wild line VS reel steal (netent) full line of best symbol with an wild symbol in freespins making a wild pay 25x.
  • Flame Busters (thunderkick)- reaching level 5 in bonus VS Creatures of the black lagoon (netent) killing the creature
  • Twin Spin (netent) any fullscreen symbol VS HOT SYNC (quickspin) All 5 reels synced in bonus or basegame
  • DHV (BTG) getting 3 6x-wilds VS Hall of Gods (netent) getting 3 wilds reels in free-spins
  • Troll Hunters () clearing the board VS Joker Pro (netent) HOT SPOT win
  • 5 weeks later...

I think 

creatures of the black lagoon (to kill monster)

V 

lakes 5 (to release the monkey 9 keys) 

this chase would be great I think. I have never seen the monkey being released and only a few time the creature being killed. In the nature of the games I think you would get some good play time with a set balance. 

Keep up the good work kim. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived