Turn it UP! - 440x

jankkee

2 hours ago, Huggehugg said:

Great win! This game has so much potential :D

If you played on Night Rush or LeoVegas, post this win in this thread and you can win cash prizes :D

Thx! Indeed it has pretty nice potential :D I know about this but I played at Rizk this time :)

18 hours ago, SuperSmask said:

It has great potential.. BUT! I can rip u apart.. Propably one of the most volatile games out there I would say. A little to volatile in my opinion. Nevertheless thats an awesome win @jankkee

Indeed really voaltile @SuperSmask, I was like 50€ in at this moment without any win over 10x and was about to quit right before this bonus dropped in. Thx! :)

@jankkee well done jankkee. Super hit on push gamings newest slot. They say its volatile and there most volatile yet. 

I thought tiki tumble was the most volatile and if this is more volatile watch out. It will pay a huge win some day.

Yourself jankkee playing a 0.50 euro bet size you have clipped a really nice win of 220.90 euro. 

A lot of skulls on that last spin of 5 and i see its up at x4. I have not played this yet jankkee but i will give it a try on demo or free play just to see what its like. 

Enjoy your winnings jankkee. Good post.??.

Archived