Videos?

Falc1979

So why is this all going to shit? Is there an explanation or is it just groups of people going ham on reporting channels they don't like forcing Youtube to put them under investigation? I can't see any violations from these sites - at least in how I understand the rules set forth by Youtube... Can you elaborate on exactly what's going on - or is it not something you wish to go into details about? I ask purely out of interest since I have considered going into this whole streaming/recording "game" - and this seems like something that needs to be brought into that consideration!

12 hours ago, Falc1979 said:

So why is this all going to shit? Is there an explanation or is it just groups of people going ham on reporting channels they don't like forcing Youtube to put them under investigation? I can't see any violations from these sites - at least in how I understand the rules set forth by Youtube... Can you elaborate on exactly what's going on - or is it not something you wish to go into details about? I ask purely out of interest since I have considered going into this whole streaming/recording "game" - and this seems like something that needs to be brought into that consideration!

There is a group of people which is targeting all gambling channels and reporting them, basically abusing the YouTube reporting system, that's all I can say. Hopefully something good will come out from us trying to reach out to YouTube regarding it.

Archived