360x base game hit in donuts

zimfox

@zimfox really nice win zimfox. This new slot/game from BTG has insane potential but it is a tough slot/game to get those huge wins out of.

I hear the bonus is tough to get. I have watched a zero x bonus and i have seen a couple of big hits.

Due to the volatility of donuts its a game that could hit you big or take ages to bonus.

Yourself you have hit a lovely basegame win, the purple donuts, top symbol, with a multiplyer and a wild.  Plus the cake boxes have opened up 3 donuts twice.

Very nice win of about 120 euro from about a 0.30 euro bet size. I think thats what it is zimfox. Nice.

Good post. Well done and enjoy the winnings.??.

4 hours ago, Craig smith said:

@zimfox really nice win zimfox. This new slot/game from BTG has insane potential but it is a tough slot/game to get those huge wins out of.

I hear the bonus is tough to get. I have watched a zero x bonus and i have seen a couple of big hits.

Due to the volatility of donuts its a game that could hit you big or take ages to bonus.

Yourself you have hit a lovely basegame win, the purple donuts, top symbol, with a multiplyer and a wild.  Plus the cake boxes have opened up 3 donuts twice.

Very nice win of about 120 euro from about a 0.30 euro bet size. I think thats what it is zimfox. Nice.

Good post. Well done and enjoy the winnings.??.

Cheers mate :D

Archived