Cash out amounts

Azzablags

Ok so not quite sure how to phrase this but does anyone cash out random amounts? Was thinking I primarily cash out in increments of £10 as that’s what I deposit in. Left me wondering how much have I put back by saying I’ll play down to a certain amount eg the other day I got a bonanza feature which paid £107 but only cashed out £80 in the. End when I could have just walked away with more if I didn’t have this superstition of only cashing out in amounts of £10

@Azzablags hi thare azza. For me if im playing 40 p a spin and win 137 pounds say in an extra chilli bonus. What i do is.

If i have just deposited 50 pounds what i would do is withdraw 100 and go down to 20 p spins with what i have left on a slot like reactoonz or moon princess.

And have fun.

I keep my withdrawls and deposits round numbers. Not offset. Like a deposit of 36 pounds and withdrawl of 83- offset.  I keep it rounded off azza.

If im lucky enough to get a withdrawl. There is not many. I can assure you.

Im not playing slots at the moment. Im taking a long break azza. Have to my friend. Money dosent grow on any trees in my area unfortunately.

Have to sit it out and save up. And when im ready i will have a go.?.

i cashout and leave myself with a round amount , like cashout £117.45 and leave £50 in the account . helps me forget about the previous session and wins and start a fresh . then when i lose i usually dont consider reversing . although it doesnt always work and i tilit and end up doing brains in lol . id say 8/10 times doing it that way works for me and i dont reverse . 

Archived