Ciryon1 Betting blog

Ciryon1

Im going to do the same thing as Ivan and post my bets here in a thread. The idea is to also start a sportsbetting stream during May.
I will post my bets in units 1-5. I will update this thread daily. Lets GO!

Current profit: +/- 0 units
ROI: 0%

Single

Eskilstuna - Rosengård
Football / Damallsvenskan
Full Time
Bet: FC Rosengård
Odds: 1.56
Stake: 3 units

Result: Open

Comment:
Rosengård has started the season with 2 easy wins. They are dominating Swedish Womens Football. Should be easy win for them.

Single

AS Monaco - Juventus
Football / Champions League
Full Time
Bet: Over 2.5 goals
Odds: 2.136
Stake: 2 units

Result: Open

Comment:
Many experts says under 2.5 goals here. Im going against. Monaco scored 3 goals on Dortmund in the quarter. They are a strong home team with very good attackers. Juventus will most likely get 1 goal here and win the return in Turin. My guess is 2-1 to Monaco and I go for over 2.5 goals here.

-5 units after yesterday. Not good. But new day today.

Single

Celta Vigo - Manchester United
Football / Europa League
Full Time
Bet: Man Utd -1 asian hcp
Odds: 3.870
Stake: 3 units

Comment:
Celta Vigo has 4 points in the 5 past league matches, form is not great. Early goal for Man Utd here and I think this can be a easy Semi for Manchester. Im going for Man Utd to win with 2 goals or more. If they win by 1 goal it is a push and money back.

I hope its ok to comment.

I cant find this Odd on the market. Even on the Asian market the highest Odd is between 3.50-3.58. (1xbet, 10 bet, pinnacle, sbo etc. )

Do you get a Info on Sportsmarket when u placed the Bet? Did they inform you on which market they bet and that you get the 3.87 ?

4 hours ago, ivan3011 said:

I hope its ok to comment.

I cant find this Odd on the market. Even on the Asian market the highest Odd is between 3.50-3.58. (1xbet, 10 bet, pinnacle, sbo etc. )

Do you get a Info on Sportsmarket when u placed the Bet? Did they inform you on which market they bet and that you get the 3.87 ?

Of course!

The odds is from Betfair:

Betfair-png.png

11 hours ago, Ciryon1 said:

-5 units after yesterday. Not good. But new day today.

Single

Celta Vigo - Manchester United
Football / Europa League
Full Time
Bet: Man Utd -1 asian hcp
Odds: 3.870
Stake: 3 units

Comment:
Celta Vigo has 4 points in the 5 past league matches, form is not great. Early goal for Man Utd here and I think this can be a easy Semi for Manchester. Im going for Man Utd to win with 2 goals or more. If they win by 1 goal it is a push and money back.

0-1 to Man Utd, so it is a push.

Current result: -5 units

Thx buddy, this sportsmarket pro thing seems nice. Would be great if he accept the bet instantly.

With my Blog and my actual Bullet i am Bet365 only, because i play all bets i post real and this is a 50/50 bullet with one friend.

Maybe i change to the Asians or Sportsmarket.

I like this FInland bet. I was thinking about an over, but aHC -2 is so nice.

4 hours ago, ivan3011 said:

Thx buddy, this sportsmarket pro thing seems nice. Would be great if he accept the bet instantly.

With my Blog and my actual Bullet i am Bet365 only, because i play all bets i post real and this is a 50/50 bullet with one friend.

Maybe i change to the Asians or Sportsmarket.

I like this FInland bet. I was thinking about an over, but aHC -2 is so nice.

Yeah sportmarket is a really great product. You can set the acceptans of the bet. So lets say you want 2.00 on a game that is 1.87. Then you can tell the software to place the bet when/if it reaches 2.00. But only for single bets so I play all parlays at Bet365.

Ok, I have a really good play today. I'm going all in with 5 units.

Single

France - Belarus
Hockey / World Championship
Regular Time
Bet: France
Odds: 1.90
Stake: 5 units

Comment:

France is doing well in this World Championship and played well against Canada yesterday. Belarus har 0 points in their 3 first matches.

France -1.5 goals is also playable @ 2,60

• 3 months later...

Archived