Bet365 recent wins and some tips

Original Jase

This tip works for me, if you like to bet accumulators never bet a match or event that starts of at the same time and quite a lot I notice I'm waiting on 1 team with plenty of time to lay the bet for guaranteed cash. Also betting small stakes is far less stressful and more enjoyable I noticed and you should always bet for fun mainly or you're gonna do your head in i think. Another great way I made money is on bet365. They give me regular no deposit loyalty sports bet bonuses so I always bet there but I found a great way to make money a while ago on their site because sometimes they give risk free bets on big games like a champions league game or a derby like man utd v man city, so what I did was always bet accumulators from a different time or day to what a big game was on and only bet the double chance (win or draw) to the underdog which was usually about evens. Then sometimes if bet365 offered the risk free bet for that game, i would already have the win and draw covered, so I use this risk free bet on the only market not covered (favourite to win). Below are some recent bets and if I knew this section was here I would of tipped barcelona to win or draw for just under evens as it was a steal in my opinion 

Screenshot_20170423-212629.png

Screenshot_20170423-212620.png

Screenshot_20170423-212612.png

Screenshot_20170423-212606.png

Archived