World Cup

Graham73

Nothing big in these games as I'm very out of touch in sports betting these days (besides perhaps MMA betting), but I put in around 500 euros in various group advance bets. Nothing too flashy or unpredictable in my book, just the usual big football nations advancing. Got good value on Portugal advancing which was surprising to me.

This is most likely going to be my only bet on the World Cup. Especially if it fails. 
If it succeeds I might give it a few more bets in the quarterfinals and semifinals. 

Russia - Saudi Arabia 1
Costa Rica - Serbia X2
Tunisia - England 2
Uruguay - Saudi Arabia 1
Brazil - Costa Rica 1
Belgium - Tunisia 1
England - Panama 1
6.26 - 2.000€ stake
Then I made another coupon but removed Russia - Saudi Arabia and got the odds 4.35 and staked 1.000€

On 11/06/2018 at 14:17, fraudmaud said:

This is most likely going to be my only bet on the World Cup. Especially if it fails. 
If it succeeds I might give it a few more bets in the quarterfinals and semifinals. 

Russia - Saudi Arabia 1
Costa Rica - Serbia X2
Tunisia - England 2
Uruguay - Saudi Arabia 1
Brazil - Costa Rica 1
Belgium - Tunisia 1
England - Panama 1
6.26 - 2.000€ stake
Then I made another coupon but removed Russia - Saudi Arabia and got the odds 4.35 and staked 1.000€

So nice! 

Had some luck with England vs Tunisia when Kane scored 2-1 90+1 and also with Brazil - Costa Rica when Brazil scored their 1-0 goal in 90+1 but anyway. Who cares? Both coupons is a win! World Cup for the win!

I put some small money on Croatia to win World Cup at odds 29 couple of days ago and also a minor amount on Belgium at 9. 
But other than that, I am done for this world cup! Success! 

Love you Kane and Coutinhooo!

Archived