rocknrollaaaaaa... What's happened to his twitch account?

phillai

Trolls are still going, someone made a fake account on youtube claiming they are rocknrolla, now they comment shit on videos to make him look like an idiot. 

All he wanted to do was to end the stream with a boom and a huge extra donation with his last 5k pounds, I'm sure he regrets what he did today. 

29 minutes ago, Beenji said:

Trolls are still going, someone made a fake account on youtube claiming they are rocknrolla, now they comment shit on videos to make him look like an idiot. 

All he wanted to do was to end the stream with a boom and a huge extra donation with his last 5k pounds, I'm sure he regrets what he did today. 

Ugly that they feed on situations like this, but what can one expect from the trolls.

He defienetly regrets it, hurts when you do something for charity and it ends this way.

Deep respect to Paul.. i've been watching almost 20 out of 24 hours on stream and he got a lot of trolls.. it never effects him.. but on the end without any sleep, a charity that's near to his hart and the use off some alcohol he exploded.. it was wrong what he did but i could really feel him..

Deep respect Paul on an amazing stream and a massive approx 23k for charity..

Looking forward for your comeback mate, on whatever platform it will be...

Keep well

Greetz

Paul is a great bloke who was doing a fantastic thing for charity and doesn't deserve to be banned for life from twitch. He shouldn't of said what he did but if you'd of seen the end of his stream you would know how disappointed he was not to make the charity more money in the last hour. Add that to a 24 hour stream, a couple of beers and a troll purposely trying to upset and provoke him and you'll begin to understand why what happened, happened.

I agree that one can understand why Paul reacted like he did. He was tired, a bit of alcohol, an annoying troll and so on. But I can also understand the Twitch ban, cause they need to have a certain line you can't cross, or else it will be an unfair system. Paul crossed that line, so of course the ban was correct.

The support for Paul is great, but I really dont think that Twitch is being unfair here. 

Archived