Frozen Inferno

Skylined87

It looks like Scientific Games will bring us another new video slot from their WMS studio next month. New game will be called Frozen Inferno a game with 40 lines, and interesting features:

• Introducing the Persistent Bonus, where wilds remain on the reels from spin to spin

• Frozen base game freeze wilds in place, while Inferno wilds roam from spin to spin

•Trigger the bonus after collecting 5 wilds and combine wild features from both base games

2506c1fa21fdb01

Mark your calendars for June 22nd 2016 which is the launch date for the game.

Here is a video preview of the game, which dates back in 2014, so it makes me think WMS wanted to release the game earlier. Please note that this is most likely unfinished preview and is in no way official from SG Interactive:

Well personally I think this video slot looks pretty bad for starters. But then again, taking in consideration that video of this slot was made 2 years ago and I'm sure they have improved it in the 2 years times. It kind of reminds me of Rainforest Dreams which I think was also not such a good release from WMS. But in all fairness, we have to wait for the release to properly judge it :) 

Archived