How many spins would you give a slot before saying enough is enough

Azzablags

So long story short have done exactly 1000 spins on bonanza today with 1 feature coming on Spin 873 didn’t harm balance too much lost about 120x my stake total but made back plenty more from white rabbit. So my question I guess is how many spins would you do on a slot before calling it quits?

realy a hard question...around 100-200 spins but alot of times i do Way more or rip the whole Balance and sometimes i hit massiv after couple of 100  spins 

realy a hard question...around 100-200 spins but alot of times i do Way more or rip the whole Balance and sometimes i hit massiv after couple of 100  spins 

On a high variance game stick around until either bonus or top symbols line. Which can take hundreds even exceed 1000 spins.

If a low variance game Isn't paying within first 100-150 spins ditch it and move on as it's not worth risking your bankroll for small big wins.

With medium variance it's more difficult as you tend to get little wins but the chance of something mega is there, So for Medium no more than 200 spins. It mostly depends on your overall gambling budget, patience and recent losses. 

Archived