leeunited17

extra chilli buy in bonus

602x on a non-gambled bonus, that's pretty sick! The blue chillies in the end did their job :D

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zibnewski said:

602x on a non-gambled bonus, that's pretty sick! The blue chillies in the end did their job :D

i buy the bonus for 29.81 and boy oh boy it paid this time :)

@leeunited17 well done lee on your win. On 60 p stake buying in for 29.81 it has paid really well.

First of all you got the +4 when buying. Really helps alot that. A starting point of 12 spins. Then in comes 3 pots for a retrigger for another 4 spins.

It ended up a 16 spin bonus with not 1 gamble on the wheel. Nice. Basically doubling your initial start point.

Key was the sweet hit on the blue chilli's for 211.20, connecting right across. Overall super win lee of £361.20. Thanks for posting it up. Enjoy your winnings👍👍👍.

Im just wondering lee did you get 2 retriggers with the pots or just the 1 ?. Making it a 16 spin bonus or 20 spins. Thanks.👍.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Craig smith said:

@leeunited17 well done lee on your win. On 60 p stake buying in for 29.81 it has paid really well.

First of all you got the +4 when buying. Really helps alot that. A starting point of 12 spins. Then in comes 3 pots for a retrigger for another 4 spins.

It ended up a 16 spin bonus with not 1 gamble on the wheel. Nice. Basically doubling your initial start point.

Key was the sweet hit on the blue chilli's for 211.20, connecting right across. Overall super win lee of £361.20. Thanks for posting it up. Enjoy your winnings👍👍👍.

Im just wondering lee did you get 2 retriggers with the pots or just the 1 ?. Making it a 16 spin bonus or 20 spins. Thanks.👍.

i got 2 retriggers  happy it paid this time even tho i paid in  but overall it paid great :) 

@leeunited17 thanks lee, i was looking and looking at your pictures and i really thought you got 2 retriggers. With the time and just the way it looked. 20 spins overall and no gamble on the wheel. Thats really impressive lee. Again well done on your win.👍👍.