LeoVegas Vip system and rewards.

terryammon

Hiya, can anyone tell me what the LeoVegas Vip system is and how it works, im almost level 27 and i can't seem to find any use for it, When i click Vip Level, i get a pop error message saying sorry there was an error and never seem to get any promotions off the site, apart from the odd text message offering me 5 free spins when a new game comes out or Deposit and play through £150 to get 25 free spins...

Alot of site vip systems offer bonus money back, free spins each month or even free bonus cash to play with, Spin Station gave me free Silver Vip for a month, £50 free bonus cash and then 25 the next day, i also got 50 free spins for my birthday, only site that gave me any birthday rewards, even  Mr G, NetBet what i love always give you rewards and Rizk even sent me free £10 bonus cash last week :-)

I got to admit i do like LeoVegas, but it just seem to take more from you and not give anything back in return, unless im missing something, has anyone else noticed this?

leovegas.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

In the old days when i signed up, it used to be like 1000kr = 100eur for each 10lvl u climbed. But then there wasnt really any VIP service at all. Today i like the VIP service much better. Even do i dont play allmost anything at Leo vegas " due to an agreement with anohter site" my contact there "Daniel" is still throws me a mail now and then with some bonus money" that alone will make me come back to Leo vegas when deal is up. The only thing strange i find with the VIP system is the prizes each month, like Apple watch and so on. I mean i turned over hell of alot of money and still didnt win that watch! That made me think its strange. 

Conclusion they might not give you the best deal and by deal i mean some kind of arrangement of a bonus system. But they are kind and fast on service?

Im 62 vip lvl

Archived