Question regarding Leovegas

Kpamo

Hey guys.

So I'm not new to slots, but I signed up to leovegas yesterday morning and received my 100% deposit bonus. During the course of the day, I managed to wager the bonus, and was left with 20x my deposit money. So I'm happy!

I'm wondering about their withdrawal times, since my cash out has been pending approval for over 24 hours at this point.. does anyone have some experience? It's not a huge withdrawal, around 10k DKK.

Some red days and weekend are coming up, so I just want that "cancel withdrawel" button to go away, else I will be a degenerate when I drink too much alcohol ?

If anyone has any opinions or whatever, to my question.. how long does it take to approve a withdrawal? 

Regards!

Hey Kpamo!

First of all:
Have they verified your account yet? In other words: Have you sent them photos of your passport/id-card, verification of payment and proof of address (electric bill or something of that nature.)

Contact them via live chat to speed up the process and ask them how your withdrawal is doing.

As to your second fear or losing the won money back, I would suggest you close your account for 24 hrs or for 7 days - in that time LeoVegas will have processed your withdrawal and the temptation to gamble the money won't bother you as you won't be able to log on your account.

Hope these tips help you out!

Enjoy your winnings mate!

Hey, and thanks for the quick reply!

Hey have not asked me for any ID or such things. My friend plays here and he has done alot of withdrawals and he has never been asked for any documentation.. weird

11 minutes ago, Kpamo said:

Hey, and thanks for the quick reply!

Hey have not asked me for any ID or such things. My friend plays here and he has done alot of withdrawals and he has never been asked for any documentation.. weird

Hey @Kpamo!

Reason why they haven't asked him yet is probably because he hasn't reached 2000eur in withdrawals yet :)

Thanks @Skylined87!

I'm sure he has, but his business doesnt really matter, I was just stating an example ?

But what you are saying, is that they shouldnt ask me for documentation since my winnings is only about 1.4k euro?

I dont mind them asking, ill gladly send it to them, however they seem to be taking their time asking for it ? il contact them on livechat tomorrow if it hasnt been approved.

18 minutes ago, Kpamo said:

@Miiw actually i already have, and they pushed my withdrawal without needing any documentation ? so the funds are out of my leo account as I wanted! 

Thanks for all ur input people

Did you choose to get you win as return to card that be  Mastercard or Visacard? Else ask the costumerservice if it is possible to withdraw with Trustly next time, it is instant on your account after Leovegas has processed the withdraw.

Archived