Jack hammer at it again first spin bonus

Andy Fox

So did jackhammer and got a bonus on 10kr bet first spin for the day on jackhammer.

Sickest win ever check screenshot

The past year I have had the bonus 5 times on low to highrolling sessions with the exact same result. Now the reason I almost never play this slot anymoore is that for me it just eat balance then gives amazing bonuses like this. 

Anyone else with some jack hammer stories? :)

If screenshot unclear it was taken after the freesoins where played total win: 0coins.

Screenshots_2016-12-23-22-56-00.png

That's some bullshit. I think I've seen Kim have the same live on stream.

If I ever get around to producing a slot machine then it HAS to have a bonus which is weighted towards winning. My guess on jackhammer is normal mode and free spins use the same set of reels and those reels are quite capable of giving 15 dead spins in a row.  I wonder what the odds are of that happening? Not that high by the sounds of things if you've done it 5 times in a year.

23 hours ago, NudgeShuffle said:

That's some bullshit. I think I've seen Kim have the same live on stream.

If I ever get around to producing a slot machine then it HAS to have a bonus which is weighted towards winning. My guess on jackhammer is normal mode and free spins use the same set of reels and those reels are quite capable of giving 15 dead spins in a row.  I wonder what the odds are of that happening? Not that high by the sounds of things if you've done it 5 times in a year.

At low betsize guaranteed hits the higher you bet the less coins that bonus produces. :/ this was the lowest bet deadspinn bonjs I ever had.

Archived