Bank clerk steals 22 million SEK (2,2M€) and spends it all on LeoVegas

Nosound113

I want to be clear, I'm not blaming any streamers particullary (??) but if people _really_ cared about gambling addiction, there wouldn't be any streams, there wouldn't be any affiliate programs. The So Called Safety-nets are absurd. Take smoking for example. Smoking is bad! You need to quit smoking! We will help you - Said the same manufacturer of the cigarettes!

"It's all about the money, it's all about the dum dum dumdididum" - Maya 

21 hours ago, Nosound113 said:

I want to be clear, I'm not blaming any streamers particullary (??) but if people _really_ cared about gambling addiction, there wouldn't be any streams, there wouldn't be any affiliate programs. The So Called Safety-nets are absurd. Take smoking for example. Smoking is bad! You need to quit smoking! We will help you - Said the same manufacturer of the cigarettes!

"It's all about the money, it's all about the dum dum dumdididum" - Maya 

But shouldn't gambling be made unlawful then? That would be the end of that then.

But that isn't the case in most jurisdictions.

Same applies to smoking. It is a legalised product. So is gambling.

At the end of the day, people have to make their own choices and if it goes wrong after, then the person in the mirror is to be blamed.

@walrusbeard thanks for the movie tip. Watched it and yes it's a good film and very pertinent to this particular story.

I read some follow up interviews with the person who the film is based upon and there is a very telling line where he states "winning or losing it doesn't matter....it's just action". I wouldn't be surprised if the person at the centre of this story went down a similar path. It's not about winning or losing.....just the action.

Archived