Mega win on Playboy slot

SoliSlot

@SoliSlot wow! Super win soli and not long after me commenting on your last post here i am again commenting. Which is good soli because that means another big win.

Very nice video to watch, relaxing music playboy plays when in the bonus round, good old running wilds, on a 3 euro stake the bonus was looking nothing special until bang,

better late than never, spin 15 of 15 in drops that little beauty. It paid 693 euro's on that spin alone banging the bonus upto a final total of 745 euro's.

Brilliant win soli, congrats, enjoy your winnings.???. Hopefully your going on a hot streak.?.

50 minutes ago, Craig smith said:

@SoliSlot wow! Super win soli and not long after me commenting on your last post here i am again commenting. Which is good soli because that means another big win.

Very nice video to watch, relaxing music playboy plays when in the bonus round, good old running wilds, on a 3 euro stake the bonus was looking nothing special until bang,

better late than never, spin 15 of 15 in drops that little beauty. It paid 693 euro's on that spin alone banging the bonus upto a final total of 745 euro's.

Brilliant win soli, congrats, enjoy your winnings.???. Hopefully your going on a hot streak.?.

Are u being superironic?

Archived