Meet Lothar Matthäus

Hans-Martin

Hey guys!

We're almost half way through our “Meet Lothar” Promotion together with LeoVegas, and we are happy to announce the first winner:

Twitch user avva83

Congratulations!

You have won*:

·         Flights and accommodation*in Moscow for you and your friend.

·         Spend a day with Lothar Matthäus, and enjoy unforgettable football memories*.

·         A big surprise!

*Terms and Conditions apply: For full Terms and Conditionsplease follow this link.

You are not too late!

We still have two more packages for you and a friend ready to be handed out the upcoming weeks.

Find all relevant information for this promotion here!

Yes, im lucky... but i dont go :( 

because i can not get off from my work..and im really upset, but nothing i can do there..... i spoke already with leovegas - and i said: i want they give somebody else this trip - and they agree 

soon must be somebody else winner instead me...

wish you luck everyone

Hey guys,

was really surprised and overwhelmed when i got the call :)

At the moment Iam getting a new travelpass and I need to gather information what is needed to get a VISA in Russia, since it is not so easy for german people.

If everything works I will update you guys on this Forum about the Journey.

Last I want to thank everyone for this huge possiblity!

Good Morning good people! 

We have our second winner today! 

Congratulations to Twitch user: chiku2101

You've won a package for you and your friend to meet Lothar Matthäus in Moskow, enjoying football and lunch. 

Now there's only one package left and this time around only for new players that registered at LeoVegas through us and made a deposit with them since our promotion started on April 10th. 

On 2018-04-27 at 10:50, Schnuggels21 said:

Hey guys,

was really surprised and overwhelmed when i got the call :)

At the moment Iam getting a new travelpass and I need to gather information what is needed to get a VISA in Russia, since it is not so easy for german people.

If everything works I will update you guys on this Forum about the Journey.

Last I want to thank everyone for this huge possiblity!

Get in :D I'm also sorting a new passport and VISA, hopefully it will go easy as it's a lot of people going there.

• Skylined87 unpinned and unfeatured this topic
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived