Bonanza Free Super Spins & ONE line pimped

lottso slottso

Got a call from play OJO today and the lovely lady gave me 100 free £1 spins on bonanza :) went quite well and came out with £50 quid (i swear i cant hit the bonus these days),  I decided to head over to pimped and try some one line antics at low stakes, payed off pretty well :) enjoy

i got to play slots on my no deposit week hahaha bonus

Pimped 21x.png

Pimped 56x.png

Pimped 75x.png

Pimped 117x.png

Pimped 150x.png

Yeah was a nice surprise, I have to admit I’ve not had the luck on ojo that I’ve had at others but if they treat me like this when I’m not winning good on them. It’s great that there is no wagering either so whatever you get free from anything is yours to keep however big or small. I have noticed there not recommended on here, not sure if people have had problems before but they are always quick and reliable from my personal experience.

@lottso slottso congrats on your wins. Its nice how things just happen. You were given 100 free spins and won just over 50 quid which was nice, pure cash. Which is even better,

i watched the video and i really enjoyed it. You headed over to pimped which is a slot i hardly ever see to comment on and i comment on most. So it was nice to see pimped.

It has potential. Those wilds look interesting in the fact can they give a full screen ? Im not sure. But you seemed to catch pimped on a little hot streak. Upping the stake when your balance got bigger. 0.25 upto a 1 pound stake.

It threw in the bonuses and it actually paid really well based on the outcome. And stake wise, and how much you were playing per line.

The 600 coins was a beauty paying 150 quid. Got you going, there was the 117 quid. And it did seem quite hot. Overall finishing with over £250 balance and all in the space of 20 minutes.

So yip it just happened nice and easy. Congrats, good video, good post and enjoy your winnings???.

Archived