Pros and Cons of using Zimpler
- Great support for mobile.
- You are not required to give your bank details to the casino.
- No need to add another Saved Password to your existing list.
- You need only enter your mobile number and amount to deposit.
- You can save your card details, without having to re-enter details on each site you make purchases/deposits on.
- A very quick and efficient service.
- They work supervised under the FSA.
- They offer a service called “ Monthly Budget” for their players to keep better track of their funds. You need simply contact their support team via email.
- Currently available only to Swedish and Finnish players.
- No long history of a track record, Zimpler is a relatively new provider.
- Zimpler Casinos might not be too many, but they seem to expand very quickly.
Deposits and Withdrawals
Zimpler is a very flexible payment service that can be accessed on your smartphone, a very good choice for casinos. You need to simply register with Zimpler and run a credit check before getting your account approved. Then, you just fill in your mobile number and the amount that you wish to deposit and then enter the SMS code you receive. Zimpler will then send an invoice to be paid, within two weeks.
Funding Your Account using Zimpler
Zimpler lets players choose their payment method of choice and pay safely and securely at Zimpler Casinos. You simply need to enter your mobile number in the Online Casino with how much money you want to deposit and then enter the text message code you receive. Upon entering that code, money instantly gets transferred to your Zimpler enabled Casino.
Withdrawing from your Online Casino Wallet to your Zimpler account
Depending on the geographical area you’re gambling from, Zimpler might not be allowed to handle your transaction. But for the casinos where they do offer Zimpler, withdrawals can be smooth and easy. Whenever you’re ready to withdraw, you may move them directly to your bank within minutes with the help of your debit card.
You will first have to provide Zimpler with your card details ( If you don’t wish to do this, you may opt for a Direct Bank Transfer). Then you will enter the Code you get on your phone via SMS, and money gets sent through your debit card. Withdrawals directly into Bank Accounts take some time though, up to a day.
Online Casino Zimpler FAQ
1. What is the monthly spending budget on Zimpler?
Ans: Zimpler offers it’s customers a service wherein they may pre-set a spending budget for the entire month and have better control over their spending. You need simply contact the Support team via Email to get more information on this service or to get it activated.
2. What do I do if I have a problem with a deposit or withdrawal?
Ans: They boast of a dedicated Support team available round the clock for their customers. Support is available in 3 different languages: English, Suomi(Finnish) and Swedish.
3. Are there any fees?
Ans: If you opt to pay later and receive a bill, you’re allowed 14 days to settle your debt, any delays in payment will result in incurring additional fees.
We couldn’t find many cons, as compared to the pros which make it clear: Zimpler is a good, safe and secure payment method to use. Though there not being too many Zimpler Casinos might be a drawback, and the location limitations, they are fairly new and are growing at an exponential rate.
We conclude that Zimpler is a very easy to use and secure payment method that can be used for deposits and withdrawals in your favorite Top Online Casinos, for much lower costs than anything else out there. Swedes and Finns, you’ve got yourselves a home run!