Pros and Cons of using Paysafe
- Currency Calculator for dealing with foreign currencies.
- Anonymity: If you’re one of the wide range of players who’d rather keep their identity anonymous while gambling alone, Paysafe is for you. No personal information or login details is required.
- Control Over Expenditure: You decide the amount you wish to deposit when you buy a Paysafe Card, after that you cannot spend any more without purchasing a new Paysafe card.
- Security: Not being linked to any personal information, credit card or bank details, makes Paysafe a very secure payment method.
- Very quick and easy to use.
- PaySafeCard does not offer Withdrawals.
- You have to purchase a Paysafe card before transferring your funds.
- Different Pin codes have to be used to deposit at different online casinos.
- Though Paysafe isn’t available in all the countries yet, they are ever-expanding and if you can’t find your country on there now, they should be there soon.
Deposits and Withdrawals
Instead of transferring funds from your credit or debit card, Paysafe makes use of a “voucher system”, wherein customers are required to purchase vouchers with cash or the like. Each card you purchase comes with a 16-digit pin which you use to transact online. If you’re making a deposit into a casino, you may deposit the full or a part of the amount into your online casino wallet. However, Paysafecard can only be used for online deposits.
Funds cannot be withdrawn to the card. You may use any leftover balance for up to 12 months but after that, you are charged a fee of £3 every month. Alternatively, you may also pay a fee of £6 to redeem any cash left in that Paysafe card.
Funding Your Account using Paysafe
To make a deposit into your online casino of choice with Paysafe, you need simply create an account with Paysafecard by entering simple details such as name, date of birth, address, etc. Once your account is created, you are allowed to transact. Once your account is active, you are required to buy a Paysafe card either at one of their brick and mortar retailers or online for the amount you wish to transact with or deposit. If you reside in Austria, Germany, France or Great Britain, you may choose the Paysafe Mastercard option too. It works similar to a debit card.
Once you’re done purchasing your Paysafe card, you may go ahead and choose a PaysafeCard Casino to deposit into. Once you’ve chosen, you need simply navigate into the Payments/Deposits page, fill in the amount you wish to deposit and the currency, and then provide your 16-digit Pin Code.
Pro Tip: If the online casino doesn’t offer Paysafe, you’re fine if they offer NETELLER or Skrill. They both use Paysafe cards.
Withdrawing from your Online Casino Wallet to your PaysafeCard
As mentioned earlier, unfortunately, Paysafecard does not offer withdrawals. Some casinos offer this however, not all do. Hence you are required to choose a different withdrawal method to withdraw your winnings, - bank transfer directly to an account on your name is the standard for most casinos.
Online Casino PaysafeCard FAQ
Will I be required to enter my Credit/Debit Card information to use Paysafecard?
Ans: No, if you do not wish to. You may buy Paysafecard vouchers from any of their retailers with cash if, if you’d prefer paying with cash.
How quickly can I deposit using Paysafecard?
Ans: Once you enter your 16-digit Pin, your funds are deposited instantly into your online casino wallet.
How can I check my balance?
Ans: You need simply go onto their website and enter your 16-digit pin, and all the information about your Paysafecard is readily available.
With premium security and transparency, Paysafecard is the ideal deposit method for those of you wishing to gamble online, anonymously. With no fees upto 12 months, it’s no wonder Paysafecard has become the most preferred deposit method for online gamblers especially in Europe.
Although the payment method itself is very secure and trustworthy, make sure the online casino you choose to play with is equally trusted. It doesn’t matter if you intend on using your Paysafecard on your desktop or mobile device, the funds are accessible from any digital device.