Where to play
No Commission Baccarat by Evolution Gaming is a baccarat game which has simply gotten rid of the 5% Commission on banker wins. However, this will be recouped should the banker win with a 6, as only 50% of the stake will be paid. Evolution No Commission Baccarat happens to be the fifth variation of the game that is produced by Evolution Gaming. After the game was launched, it didn't take long until this also became yet another popular choice amongst players.
You can look forward to experiencing the same high quality as we are used to seeing from Evolution Gaming, along with the friendly dealers who are constantly talking to players throughout the game. Even with several rules having been adjusted for this baccarat version, the RTP for the game remains 98.94% which is the same as a standard round of baccarat. The game is also played with a total of eight decks, with six side bets available to players in order to increase the odds of winning. The object of the game is to determine which hand (banker or player) will win in every round.
We have created an overview of the features and game specifics of the No Commission Baccarat game below.
- Game is played with 8 decks
- No 5% commission if the banker wins
- If the banker scores 6, players will be paid half of their original bet
- There is a super 6 insurance bet
- Several standard and side bets are available
- Total of 6 side bets
- No Commission Baccarat is playable on any device
- All of Evolution Gamings supported languages are available
Odds & Payouts
- Player – 1:1
- Banker – 1:1
- Banker with 6 – 0.5:1
- Tie – 8:1 or 9:1 (depending on the operator)
- Player Pair – 11:1
- Banker Pair – 11:1
- Perfect Pair One pair – 25:1
- Perfect Pair Two pairs – 200:1
- Super 6 – 15:1
Player Bonus / Banker Bonus:
- Non-Natural hand wins by 9 points – 30:1
- Non-Natural hand wins by 8 points – 10:1
- Non-Natural hand wins by 7 points – 6:1
- Non-Natural hand wins by 6 points – 4:1
- Non-Natural hand wins by 5 points – 2:1
- Non-Natural hand wins by 4 points – 1:1
- Natural Win – 1:1
- Natural Tie – Push
Return to Player Percentages:
Main game – 98.94% Player Bonus – 97.35% Banker Bonus – 90.63%
No Commission Baccarat pretty much is made up of the same rules as a standard Baccarat, with a couple of exceptions.
- No Commission Baccarat is played with 8 decks of cards
- Several Side-Bets available offering up to 200:1 payouts
- Theoretical RTP is 98.94%
- Face Cards & 10s have 0 points
- Aces have 1 point
- Other cards have face value
- 5% Commission on banker wins removed
How to Play
The first thing you will have to do in order to get the game started, is to place your bet. This will be done by selecting a coin at the bottom of the screen and placing it on the side that you think will win the round. While you do this, you will notice a timer counting down, letting you know how long you have until bets will be closed.
You will have three options available in terms of placing a bet, where you will be able to wager on either the player's hand on the left or the banker's hand found on the right. In addition to these two bets, there is an additional Tie bet which wins if the two sides are identical.
Should the banker hand a hand value of 6, the banker has won. If you then bet on the banker and win while the total card value is 6, you will only be paid 50% of the stake back. This is the main change for the No Commission Baccarat game. However, you can choose to counter this change in the game by making use of the Super 6 side-bet. This will only become available to you once you have placed the main bet. If the banker wins with a score of 6, you have won the side-bet. You will also have won the side-bet if you bet on the player winning or on a tie.
There is also an additional three pair side-bets available, the player pain and banker pair which will pay if the first 2 drawn cards are pairs. A player pair will pay only if the pair is on the player side and the banker pair paying for a pair on the bankers' side. The Perfect Pair will however pay no matter if a pair is drawn on either side, getting a Perfect Pair on both sides will get you the best win.
Finally, there is the P bonus and B bonus, which also are side-bets. These will pay if their respective sides create a win with a natural eight or nine by beating the other side with a minimum of four points. The bigger the difference in points, the better the payout will be.