Where to play
Deal or No Deal Live by Evolution Gaming is a live casino game show based on the thrilling TV-show created by the Dutch company Endemol in the early 2000’s. The original name “Miljoenjacht” got changed to “Deal or no Deal” once Australia picked it up, from which the game show caught even more traction seeing it adopted in several countries more, attracting millions of viewers. Evolution Gaming’s take on it after taking it online, making it available to gamblers throughout the world was to throw an RNG into the mix, adding multipliers and a max win potential of 500x your bet size.
Here’s a quick overview of the features and other properties that’s specific to Evolution Gaming’s Deal or No Deal Live:
- Each game starts with a qualification period that lasts 2 minutes. .
- The goal of the qualification period is to align gold segments that unlock the vault
- Each spin during this period adds to the highest paying prize in 1 of the 16 briefcases by 75x to 500x.
- If you qualify, you proceed to the top-up round that also lasts 2 minutes
- Once again you can spin, but this time add 5x to 50x your bet on any of the briefcases
- After the qualification- and the top-up period ends, you move on to the main deal or no deal game show
- 16 briefcases are presented to the player, where they are opened in sets
- After each opening, the banker will call to offer an amount in cash, in exchange for the other briefcases
- You can choose to take the offer or try your luck in further rounds, waiting for the banker to either increase the cash exchange offer, or go all the way in hopes of getting the biggest prize.
RTP & Payouts
Return to Player percentage: According to Evolution Gaming the average, expected return to players in Deal or No Deal live is 95.42%
Payouts: There are 16 different payouts, randomly distributed among the 16 briefcases, ranging from 0.1x to 500x the amount bet (depending on the mode chosen; normal, easy and very easy). The payouts do not include additional prize money derived from the Top Up round
There is no working Deal or No Deal Live strategy due to the expected return of 95.42% dictating your top prize needs to be 122.31 times the bet.